obama

got postal mail from (you won't believe it) Barack Obama himself.

addressed to me personally. his picture was even in there. i'm so flattered,

he's looking for a contributions to the DN&C,,,,,,

well i would be more that glad to respond with and empty envelope.

Spread the wealth...

Obama9Bill.gif

Send the envelope back with a few squares of toilet paper and a suggestion that he use it in place of the Constitution that he's been wiping his ass with since taking office.

Did it come with one of those no postage necessary if mailed in the United States envelopes?

I like to fill them up with my torn up junk mail, or confetti from the shredder, and mail them in. I've even successfully used the envelope as a box label and filled an entire box with this sort of stuff...just a suggestion mind you.

Did it come with one of those no postage necessary if mailed in the United States envelopes?

I like to fill them up with my torn up junk mail, or confetti from the shredder, and mail them in. I've even successfully used the envelope as a box label and filled an entire box with this sort of stuff...just a suggestion mind you.

That is phenomenal work.

I got the same crap from romney and the repubs. I filled out there questions with how I felt and where it wanted money for his campaign wrote"4 years and this asshat is the best you coluld come up with? I will be sending my money and vote to Gary Johnson."

When asked if I would vote for Obama I told them the truth. I would pick up any Drunk out of any alley to be in office, they couldn't be as bad as him.

Back
Top Bottom