Obama wants to take our guns but wants to let drug dealers out of jail?

Dr. Lenny

Banned
Obama Commutes Sentences of 111 Federal Inmates - ABC News - http://abcn.ws/2bQ9sDF

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ob...f-111-convicts-white-house/ar-AAigJw0?ocid=sf

He has reduced the sentences of more convicts than the last 10 Presidents combined! At a time when there is a drug epidemic like never before how does this not amount to treason and why is he so sympathetic to drug dealers but so hostile towards patriotic 2nd amendment supporters?

because he is one

How else will the (D)s get votes?
That's a good point. I hear Clinton sycophant Terry McAuliffe maneuvered the situation so that felons can now vote in his state. Doesn't it bother Democrats that they automatically get the felon, drug dealer, violent criminal vote?
berniesanders2016killermikecolbert.jpg

The "drug epidemic" is a result of the failed war on drugs. Obama is commuting the sentence of folks who got screwed because of the mandatory minimums crap.

I can't stand King O for other reasons, but have absolutely no problem with this one.

The "drug epidemic" is a result of the failed war on drugs. Obama is commuting the sentence of folks who got screwed because of the mandatory minimums crap.

I can't stand King O for other reasons, but have absolutely no problem with this one.
Drugs for everybody yay, it only hurts the user yay, what a bunch o crap.

That's a good point. I hear Clinton sycophant Terry McAuliffe maneuvered the situation so that felons can now vote in his state. Doesn't it bother Democrats that they automatically get the felon, drug dealer, violent criminal vote?
berniesanders2016killermikecolbert.jpg

lol nice picture.. See what you did there; You have no clue who the two guys are next to Bernie but that's what felons, drug dealers, and criminals look like in your eyes.

Funny because the man on the left is probably one of the most well spoken people in the music industry. He's one of the rappers people like Bill O' Reilly stays away from and refuse to interview because of how stupid he'd be made to look while trying to make them look stupid.

Last edited:
if he lets all the druggies free why do they want to spend money on the "opioid problem"? Give them everything they want and the problem eliminates itself.

Last edited:
Don't you know... Guns are evil. If there were no guns, drug dealers would settle their turf differences with dance offs
If there were no drug laws drug dealers would settle their differences using the courts rather than self help.

If there were no drug laws drug dealers would settle their differences using the courts rather than self help.

I think that ship has sailed, we can't go back. If we make them all legal now there is too much crime involved already. And you know the .gov would still have their hands in it creating a nice black market for it anyway.

Exactly. The gang culture would evaporate overnight. The people involved in the drug industry would worry about stock values, not turf wars.
And most are firearms related drug issues. No problem there. [hmmm]

Actually very, very few of the people whose sentences Obama commuted were convicted of firearms violations. By you're saying that the ones who committed firearms offenses should stay in prison? Interesting.

Most of the people who had their sentences commuted were convicted under the crazy and racist mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines. Those guidelines did fun stuff like decide that weight of a product would play a role in how you were sentenced for possession. This was awesome for white folks who do or sell powder cocaine. Very light product. It sucks for the black folks who do or sell crack cocaine, which is overwhelmingly a black problem. The baking soda in crack cocaine adds a lot of weight, which means that black folks were subject to much longer sentences than white folks. But it made the suburban housewives feel good to know that those evil men with the saggy clothes and darker skin wouldn't be threatening little Johnny on his way to school. [sad2]

Exactly. The gang culture would evaporate overnight. The people involved in the drug industry would worry about stock values, not turf wars.

As I said, I doubt it. The government would still want to control it, get taxes on it and make sure it's safe. That would lead to the same criminals just doing business a little differently.

I doubt the gangs would disappear overnight. They're so accustomed to not being part of civil society that there is no redeeming them. Drugs are a form of degenerate behavior that should not be encouraged. Instead of policy solutions, I think the focus should be the strengthening of the nuclear family unit that produces functional members of society and not cucky blue haired Free State Project lunatics.

The War on drugs is a good idea the problem is Liberal Judges, liberal politicians who want open boarders with drugs pouring through and those in pharmaceuticals who have pushed opioids on the general public so they can rake in a profit.

Slightly off topic, but did you see the guy in NH yesterday that got 15 years in prison for selling drugs to a woman who wanted to use them to kill herself? Her family was berating the dude in court, as if their daughter wouldn't have found another way.

Maybe he was a bad dude, but this seems excessive. Real murderers get less time than that.

The War on drugs is a good idea the problem is Liberal Judges, liberal politicians who want open boarders with drugs pouring through and those in pharmaceuticals who have pushed opioids on the general public so they can rake in a profit.

War on drugs a good idea? By what measure?

All I see Billions (possibly Trillions) of dollars of government spending resulting in more drug use, creation of gangs, violence and death in addition to the loss of freedom for the law-abiding!

Legalize drugs and end the drug war, the cartels go out of business overnight. Don't forget that Prohibition led to the birth of organized crime in this country!

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't the .gov the biggest gang? They would not be hands off this either.

Yes. By making less things illegal, that reduces the govt's power over the citizenry, which is why we will likely NEVER see them relinquish that.

The govt has too much stake in keeping the war on drugs going. It ALWAYS comes back to control ---> power ----> money.

Last edited:

Actually very, very few of the people whose sentences Obama commuted were convicted of firearms violations. By you're saying that the ones who committed firearms offenses should stay in prison? Interesting.

Most of the people who had their sentences commuted were convicted under the crazy and racist mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines. Those guidelines did fun stuff like decide that weight of a product would play a role in how you were sentenced for possession. This was awesome for white folks who do or sell powder cocaine. Very light product. It sucks for the black folks who do or sell crack cocaine, which is overwhelmingly a black problem. The baking soda in crack cocaine adds a lot of weight, which means that black folks were subject to much longer sentences than white folks. But it made the suburban housewives feel good to know that those evil men with the saggy clothes and darker skin wouldn't be threatening little Johnny on his way to school. [sad2]

Look, I usually agree with what you say, but not here. I highly doubt if drugs were legalized, they would stop shooting and work it out in court. I see a bloody transition and then robbery of these drugs goes up unless you let people buy drugs with EBT cards then you create a different issue. To say legalizing drugs makes crime go away is not accurate. There will always be illegal drugs. If the government were to legalize drugs, the dealers would need a license etc, and cartels or gangs are not going to get a license, so yes, illegal non- licensed drugs.

When you say " the ones who committed firearms of fences should stay in prison," the vibe I get is because we, on this forum; are for firearms, that in some ways makes this statement hypocritical. I feel some people should go to jail for firearms offenses.

Guy steals a gun, files off the numbers and kills someone - jail. Guy steals a gun to then rob someone of money to go buy drugs - jail. Guy with 50+ prior arrests probably should not have a gun.

Last edited:
Guy steals a gun, files off the numbers and kills someone - jail. Guy steals a gun to then rob someone of money to go buy drugs - jail. Guy with 50+ prior arrests probably should not have a gun.

Sure, if what Guy #1 goes down for is murder, Guy #2 for burglary and robbery. Making the gun special in these cases helps the fascist libs even if that's not your intent.

Back
Top Bottom