Obama Wants To Regulate Guns Like Cars, Says Gun Ownership Is Too Partisan & Ideological

Thats a poor analogy on his part considering there are shitloads of people legally DQed from guns that are allowed unfettered access to automobiles in this country. So hed support 16 year olds carrying guns on a learners permit? [rofl] yeah right. That whole line of thinking is basically just a trap to get normies and NPCs to suck for gun control.

I love how the “journalist“ can’t stop nodding his head up and down at every word Barry says:
I don't know who that is. It's standard interview practice to maintain eye contact and nod. You're not saying "I agree with you!", you're saying, "I heard what you said."

The B-cam "reaction shot" is often edited in after the interview. In this case, the interviewer engages with and offers suggestions to the interviewee, live.

That's bad reporting.

Why is Barry Hussein commenting like he's still involved in current operations? Oh wait..

You know, I'd say that's just a goofy comment. But damn since he got elected, it's like Joltin Joe is the second (clueless) coming of Obama. Forget him forgetting that he's President and not Barry. I look at this debt ceiling thing. He's just hold a line he NEVER held in DECADES in Congress. The point of adding him as VP originally was his ability to negotiate. Of course, Barry would send him in to negotiate, get the other side to move, after Boehner had his press conference talking about how they compromised, Barry would come out and say that while he appreciated them moving in his direction, they can go pound sand.

Joe doesn't have the stones to do that. It's not in his nature. As much as I think he calls a lot of shots, (would you not pick better decisions if you had a brain??? Kamala Harris??? C'mon!) it seems there is a cabal-esque feeling to these negotiations. He thinks he's going to squeeze the GOP. I don't think so. I think he's F'd and HE will start having to withhold payments after June 1. (Which is really Aug 1 if they wanted. They can play all sorts of games to delay some payments of some things. Jammit Yelling is saying 6/1 because she's a yes-man. Penis and all. F'ing Aunt Clara looking-and-thinking commie wench!)

So good to hear from the Kenyan crackhead on this important topic. I guess his trans-husband and Iranian Ayatollah live in wife handler think it’s time to push things along and get to the disarming part of the program.

The left has a 10 prong approach at disarming America. I love how the “journalist“ can’t stop nodding his head up and down at every word Barry says:

View: https://youtu.be/jFJIeGmoFjA

He's just catering to the folks that hire him for speaking engagements at $250,000.00 a pop. Its a bit like watching a self pitch commercial. I wonder what he'd have to pay per minute for a Super Bowl commercial promoting himself

I guess Barry doesn't know his history, gun control was originally conceived to prevent Black citizens from arming themselves against white supremacists.

Sounds great Barry. I’ll take a fully automatic one with silencer. The dealer can handle all paperwork overnight including the 0% APR financing. I’ll also let my sixteen year old take it to the prom.

I've met more than a few folks so far left they make A.O.C. seem centrist who are getting their LTC and buying guns because they want to defend themselves from the extreme MAGA demographic. In fact, some of them are among those I know to be most inclined to methodically improve their skills.

I encourage them to safely, legally and methodically exercise their 2A rights the same way I would encourage anyone I didn't have cause to think was itching for an opportunity to use them.

The people who horrify me are the ones who seem to be itching for a fight or who aren't emotionally stable enough to know a knack for avoiding violence is far more likely to be useful in their day to day than any EDC ever will, or should, be.

The Deep State's spokesmodel can go f*** himself. He was every bit of a puppet President as the crooked kiddie sniffy carpet crapping corpse puppet stinking up the White House currently.

I've met more than a few folks so far left they make A.O.C. seem centrist who are getting their LTC and buying guns because they want to defend themselves from the extreme MAGA demographic. In fact, some of them are among those I know to be most inclined to methodically improve their skills.

I encourage them to safely, legally and methodically exercise their 2A rights the same way I would encourage anyone I didn't have cause to think was itching for an opportunity to use them.

The people who horrify me are the ones who seem to be itching for a fight or who aren't emotionally stable enough to know a knack for avoiding violence is far more likely to be useful in their day to day than any EDC ever will, or should, be.

All-for-me-and-none-for-thee. "Oh I should be able to get a gun, but not you nut jobs!"

the reality is this sort of anti-freedom is rife on both sides of the aisle. I had a buddy who was a cop. He was SO happy when the law for him to carry in 50 states passed. Not that he ever left Massachusetts. EVER!

"John - that law sucks. It's Animal Farm. Everyone should have that right."

"Listen! Police know how to use guns. You regular people don't. So you shouldn't have taht right."

Basically - as long as HE had his right, he was good to stop fighting.

Asses on all sides. Its like Mephisto created this world. We have a 4-assed world.

Back
Top Bottom