• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Urges National Gun Reform — Senate Needs to Quell ‘Easy Access to Guns’

He was too busy with ObamaCare, which he did get through.
To be truly fair, Obamacare is more Pelosicare than anything. What did Obama specifically do besides sit in his ivory tower. Pelosi lost dozens of politicians their jobs and the Speaker position to pass ACA. She did it all. He did zip. And got credit.

And on this topic - Freakanomics was a reload from 2015 in it on bridging phrases. "That's a good question!"

Obama had 2.

"Look. . . . blather blather blather"

"Listen. . . . blather blather blather."

Even the way he deflected just oozed "I'm the adult and you're the child. You're beneath me. Do what I say." Gahhh. Obama fans are truly those who WANT to be led. Who WANT to be ruled over. We need a good Loki for these people. Damn.

obama, like every minority politician, has the notion that the rest of america is responsible for the killings in the ghetto. everyone knows he's talking the white gun owner when he says guns are too readily available in america. no one addresses black crime. and a strong male role model is not part of black culture. i suspect most every kid gang banged is not some random killing that got in the way. this political side stepping rhetoric bites my ass. as long as they stay in those inner city ghettos and kill each other and not stray into the suburbs and erase me, well then i'm good. signed, a legal white gun owner.

obama, like every minority politician, has the notion that the rest of america is responsible for the killings in the ghetto. everyone knows he's talking the white gun owner when he says guns are too readily available in america. no one addresses black crime. and a strong male role model is not part of black culture. i suspect most every kid gang banged is not some random killing that got in the way. this political side stepping rhetoric bites my ass. as long as they stay in those inner city ghettos and kill each other and not stray into the suburbs and erase me, well then i'm good. signed, a legal white gun owner.

Barry Soetoro, like veg in chief is just a mouthpiece for his masters. I don't think that he has an opinion and just reads the teleprompter.

The CDC is also angling to get in on the game. They’ve declared guns a health emergency. So they are going to put rules in place that will allow them to ‘investigate’. Once that happens they plan to use COVID rules to enact emergency gun gun control - no congress interaction required.

Not theoretical, announced by cabinet level yesterday.

The CDC is also angling to get in on the game. They’ve declared guns a health emergency. So they are going to put rules in place that will allow them to ‘investigate’. Once that happens they plan to use COVID rules to enact emergency gun gun control - no congress interaction required.

You can read more about that in this NES thread.

Huge gun sales coming up. Number one salesman wants to keep that crown at all costs. I am gonna buy more for sure.

When that happens it will fun

Two biggest threats to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are:
• Public Safety
• Public Health
Using a combination of these federal, state and local governments can deprive their citizens of just about anything they want to.

Oh gosh. Are we in 2008 again?

Let me ask you. You're in your momma's tummy. She goes on vacation to Puerta Vallarta. She feels ill and given an emergency C-section to deliver you.

Are you Mexican or UnitedStatesian????

Where or when is irrelevant. Was the parent a US citizen? Yes. They HE is a US Citizen. I can't believe this was a cable news debate for almost a year. It shows the Right is as dumb and conniving as the Left. :(

You don't need firearms to protect you. Said the man who's town is riddled with gang shootings and is now protected by secret service people with MP5's.
Democrat's are so forgetful that they had control for so many years and look at what is going on now.

Oh gosh. Are we in 2008 again?

Let me ask you. You're in your momma's tummy. She goes on vacation to Puerta Vallarta. She feels ill and given an emergency C-section to deliver you.

Are you Mexican or UnitedStatesian????

Where or when is irrelevant. Was the parent a US citizen? Yes. They HE is a US Citizen. I can't believe this was a cable news debate for almost a year. It shows the Right is as dumb and conniving as the Left. :(
According to the politicians if you jump the border and pop one out ten minutes later it's a US citizen.
That just applies to us then ?

Obama. How can we miss this clown if he never goes away? Oh, wait, nobody would miss him even if he did..

The Democrats will never get gun control…

If they did they’d have to come up with some other fake promise to give their constituents..

Google gun control. Not a lot of articles there because it’s a losing issue….

They could’ve passed whatever they want it so many times but they don’t because it’s politics and a joke

I love how we are constantly reminded there is a small population of people who can't get their shit together and it's everyone's fault but their own.
This is 100% correct. And the left wants to eliminate the RKBA because their core constituency cannot responsibly own firearms

According to the politicians if you jump the border and pop one out ten minutes later it's a US citizen.
That just applies to us then ?

Ill posit you another. Your and your bim are stationed at Ramstein (pronounced Ramstein but in the town of Ramstein. It’s an AF thing).

you’re out on a night on the town and your little lady feels her tummy rumbling. Your little boy is born in a German hospital. Not on base.

Is he a US citizen or not??????

Ill posit you another. Your and your bim are stationed at Ramstein (pronounced Ramstein but in the town of Ramstein. It’s an AF thing).

you’re out on a night on the town and your little lady feels her tummy rumbling. Your little boy is born in a German hospital. Not on base.

Is he a US citizen or not??????
I believe the answer is yes he is a US citizen.
I don't believe Germany accommodates invading hoards looking to squirt out a litter to plant themselves there.

Oh, I see your original point. I read it the other way around. LOL

Yes, I believe the US might be singularly UNIQUE in this sense. You're born here, you are a citizen. I wanna say it was. . . . .1850's that ruling came about. It isn't evident in the letter of the Constitution, IIRC. It's been a while since I studied it.

While I think a lot of our immigration laws are ass-backwards, I think the "born here, citizen here" is a good thing. The problem isn't that. It's that our immigration laws, created during an inflow of Europeans 100+ years ago, favor people who are related to citizens instead of those who will be productive members of our society. (Back then, we wanted more of us and less of "them." Now it's the fact that the "them's" are getting footholds. The very laws created to control immigration during a very different time are working against us.)

So your beef isn't with the concept of citizenship, but the immigration laws.

Good luck getting them fixed. There is no incentive to anyone in Congress to do so. It's a perfect axe to grind for both sides. It's all about getting elected, not helping the country.

Back
Top Bottom