• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama to 'Quickly' Go for Immigration Reform and Gun Control

I just hope that our representatives understand that standing up for 2A rights is more important than acting on feelings to keep their "image".

Immigration reform and gun control...hmmm.

Maybe he's going to combine the two and push for a bill to control illegal immigration and reform unfair gun laws? [smile]

How is immigration reform even on the radar in a time when our country has as many serious problems as it does? WGAF about people who are from other countries when we are in some of the worse economic times in our countries history? What about our country?

How is immigration reform even on the radar in a time when our country has as many serious problems as it does? WGAF about people who are from other countries when we are in some of the worse economic times in our countries history? What about our country?

not sure if serious

Surely you realize those illegals are using our free healthcare, free food and free housing ... (That isn't a guess, its an observation)

Might be that's a significant drain on our economy.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

Yeah, but who was ever truly under the impression that that pile of shit was anything more than a liberal democrat with an R in front of his name?

ya i dont get why people think otherwise. his campaign ads clearly pushed the fact that he is an "independent" voice running for the republicans. and we all know what independent means here in mass. hell, the R is usually pretty loosely thrown around here.

people get so mad that he "flipped". no he didnt, people saw R and got all politic-horny

Back
Top Bottom