Obama to Again Use SH Families for Gun Control

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama is bringing 11 relatives of those killed in the shooting at Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School to Washington on Air Force One on Monday so they can personally encourage senators to back gun legislation that faces tough opposition.

A nonprofit organization that works with the families, Sandy Hook Promise, said that after Obama's speech on gun control in Hartford, he is flying with relatives of seven children and one staffer killed during December's massacre at the school. The White House says Obama is going to argue that lawmakers have an obligation to the children killed and other victims of gun violence to act on his proposals.

Obama to bring some Sandy Hook families on AF1 | www.ajc.com

He has no shame...more dancing on the children's graves.

again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again...

i expect no less from big zero.

"sandy hook promise"? what is this bullshit. kids haven't been in the ground six months and there's already an anti-gun group with enough cash backing to send all these people aboard air force one? who am i kidding? we're paying for it.

again, and, again, and again, and, again, and again, and, again...

i expect no less from big zero.
I propose legislation to strip the pensions of all legislators who propose Gun-Control as well as a tax on their future income equal to their pay while in office.

Lets not only vote them out of office but strip them of all benefits of that office in he future and reimburse the American People what they paid them.

Let's be "reasonable" I say... If they can tax us for not buying health insurance, then surely we can tax them for attacking the Constitution.

Nice taxpayer junket for the useful idiots. I am sorry for being callus, but I feel for their loss. I have two children of my own and I have no idea what I would feel like if this happened to me.
Here is my problem: The PROBLEM is the Gun Free Zones that were created by the very same people they are courting for more gun control for law abiding citizens.
So to me, they should thank them all for making the Gun Free Zones without providing the adequate protection for the people within those zones while at the same time, asking to implement more useless laws.

This is really upsetting me, as this useless PResident is in constant campaign mode, and the media is no longer covering events as they should.
Time to be afraid people, because I think we are going to loose the house in 2014 (as there is >50% on welfare now) and the Republicans are a bunch of impotent retards.

Wait for the midterms and I believe we will be within a WORSE case scenario: House, Senate and WH. Game, set, match. And at that time, it will be too late but more bitching on posts about days gone by.
I am tired, and there are no simple answers to these issues we are facing.

Last edited:
Something to keep in mind...what caused the demise of the Soviet Union (and the Roman Empire):

Economic rigidity informed by ideology -- obstructs reform of institutions.
Endemic corruption, leading to loss of trust.
Imperial overreach, causing global blowback and accumulation of enemies.
Fiscal insolvency caused by the assumption of too many commitments.

Owl0Z.gif

Basically...

Something to keep in mind...what caused the demise of the Soviet Union (and the Roman Empire):

Which all circle back to the same problem. Asking government to solve your problems and handing over the money and power they claim they need to do so.

They cannot solve these problems and the power and money you hand over will be used against you to take whatever power and money you are unwilling to give.

The rest of the details are just symptoms of the same problem. Government must be brutally and constantly limited in its scope or it will grow like a cancer and kill its host just the same.

it will all be fine, right up until the ebt cards stop working

Which I can assure you will be the last thing they will allow people to "perceive". Epic fraud, theft and violence against those not holding EBT cards will be employed to preserve the illusion of EBT function as long as possible.

Expect price controls, wealth transfer and budgetary plunder to be employed to keep the appearance of EBT liquidity as long as possible.

Society is a contract, which is completely null and void, not everyone realizes it yet. Our laws are arbitrary and enforced as those in power see it fit. Illegal is legal.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama is bringing 11 relatives of those killed in the shooting at Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School to Washington on Air Force One on Monday so they can personally encourage senators to back gun legislation that faces tough opposition.

A nonprofit organization that works with the families, Sandy Hook Promise, said that after Obama's speech on gun control in Hartford, he is flying with relatives of seven children and one staffer killed during December's massacre at the school. The White House says Obama is going to argue that lawmakers have an obligation to the children killed and other victims of gun violence to act on his proposals.

Obama to bring some Sandy Hook families on AF1 | www.ajc.com

He has no shame...more dancing on the children's graves.

actually they have an obligation to obey their oath and protect us and our rights against us who wish to strip them from us.

Back
Top Bottom