• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama - race baiting again - insult to him if you don't vote for Clinton

Ben Cartwright SASS

NES Member
He's just saying that because it's part of the contract. They've hated each other since Bilderberg in 08, when they had that little pow wow, sans press, where she got the bad news that she wasn't going to be the nominee. Oh, and don't forget Bill's crack to Teddy K, caught on a live mic..."If this were 40 years ago, that boy would be getting us coffee". No love lost between these two, but Barry's handlers, who will be Hillary's handlers, have required him to go to bat for her to keep the agenda moving forward.

What a pompous and arrogant prick! He would see it as a personal insult to his "legacy" (his word).

I just can't understand how the hell anyone can vote for someone who throws down something like that.

That's the same type of low-blow tactic someone uses when they're insulting someone of their own race for not being "(insert race) enough."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This following is why everyone, including minorities, should vote for Obama's legacy:

[FONT=&amp]1) The unemployment rate has improved significantly, from 7.8 percent at Obama’s January 20, 2009, inauguration to 5.0 percent in April.

However, as more and more Americans stop looking for work, the Labor Force Participation Rate on Obama’s watch has fallen from 65.7 percent to 62.8 percent, a level last measured before Obama in March 1978. Since Obama took office, this metric has slid 4.1 percent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]2) Last month saw the creation of 160,000 jobs, a widely panned number, and much below the 200,000-plus jobs generated in five of the last six months. Nothing about the latest employment report spells “boom.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]3) Meanwhile, annualized GDP growth nearly stalled in the first quarter at a meager 0.5 percent. This is down from already tepid 1.4 percent growth in the fourth quarter of 2015.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]4) Obama is the only U.S. chief executive in history not to preside over even a single year with 3 percent GDP growth, as the Institute for Policy Innovation’s Tom Giovanetti observes: ‘From 1790 to 2000, U.S. real GDP growth averaged 3.79 percent,’ entrepreneur Louis Woodhill explained at RealClearMarkets. He expects final figures to show that ‘2015 will have been the tenth year in a row that real GDP growth came in at under 3.0 percent.’[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]5) During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent.

6) Real median household income: down 2.3 percent.

7) Americans on Food Stamps — 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent.

8) Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent.

9) National debt — $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]10) Meanwhile, millions of college-educated Millennials are languishing in their parents’ basements and wallowing in student debt, with limited prospects. Many of those who have found work lag their predecessors.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obamas-economy-ugly-truth[/FONT]

His legacy is pissing away my money, the wookie pissing away my money, playing golf and vacationing with my money, calling me a bitter clinger, siccing the races on each other while on more vacations, accomplishing absolutely nothing, all while deatroying the values of my country, using executive actions to take the Constitution hostage, and apologizing to every ******* we had the upper hand on. F**K YOU!

Imagine if James Woods made a similar statement. "All you white people - it will be an insult to me if you don't vote for Trump."

It's racism. He can get away with things because people are afraid to call him on it and call be called racist. We all do it. We all do it without realizing it. He's used it to his advantage for over a decade.

Similar to what Dennis said, how do you think folks would have reacted if GW Bush had said

"
[FONT=&amp]I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election." "You want to give me a good send-off, go vote."

While talking to some largely caucasian organization. He would have been labeled immediately as a racist. Damn hypocrite that Obama.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
This following is why everyone, including minorities, should vote for Obama's legacy:

[FONT=&amp]http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435093/barack-obamas-economy-ugly-truth[/FONT]
It is Bush's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, I plan on identifying as Native American. If lizzy can do it so can I
Me too! I have more native america in me that that twatwaffle.

Back
Top Bottom