• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Looking For More Gun Control

it doesnt....it makes it much more difficult for them.......and it also allows them to be arrested if they are found with them.

This is not true, it does nothing. Proof, listen to what the CLEO from Lowell said on WBUR yesterday. They recovered TWICE as many guns this year over last, despite MA having what many consider "the nations toughest gun laws"

Laws do NOTHING to keep guns out of the hands of criminals

Also, as to the arrests, wrong again, last month in Boston a criminal gang banger with a long record of violence was arrested for trying to shoot someone, released without paying bail, then arrested two weeks later for shooting the same guy he was trying to shoot 2 weeks prior.

Last edited:
This is not true, it does nothing. Proof, listen to what the CLEO from Lowell said on WBUR yesterday. They recovered TWICE as many guns this year over last, despite MA having what many consider "the nations toughest gun laws"

Laws do NOTHING to keep guns out of the hands of criminals

Also, as to the arrests, wrong again, last month in Boston a criminal gang banger with a long record of violence was arrested for trying to shoot someone, released without paying bail, then arrested two weeks later for shooting the same guy he was trying to shoot 2 weeks prior.

You're wasting your time responding to Mcameron. His contributions have been [troll]like.

Obama knows he's going to have to turn the military on the American people in order to keep society in check...

Disclaimer: I'm a former officer and as such biased, but of all the institutions in our government, I have the most faith in our military. Officers take an oath to defend the Constitution, not a president.

Disclaimer: I'm a former officer and as such biased, but of all the institutions in our government, I have the most faith in our military. Officers take an oath to defend the Constitution, not a president.

And I like many here have taken this oath and will continue to uphold the constitution that we have sworn to. I did not swear to take orders that destroy what our nation has been built on. I believe that when our economic system crumbles to the point that the governments happy payments are not valid for deposit, (which appears to be happening sooner than later), that in order to keep order, the only way to keep the political system in check will be by military rule. Obama is looking for ways to try to control the millions of gun owners without congressional approval. He knows that if the SHTF, he wants to keep control and us 2A supporters stand in the way of his idea of what this country should be and the way the constitution and the rule of law should be applied by his rule. The gun owners of this country are a pain in Obama's ass and he doesn't like us. The local LE will be too busy with what law and order they may be able to keep, ( never mind the Celts winning the NBA ) and the police will dutifully do as much as possible before they say screw it, my family comes first and they go home. Eric Holder has been busy putting a list of things that can be applied without congresses involvement, let's see how much the line is pushed back at us.
We could only hope for a military coup, that's one way for the government to stop spending.

it doesnt....it makes it much more difficult for them.......and it also allows them to be arrested if they are found with them.

That is working out so well in Mexico. maybe we could make the laws more like those in Cambodia in the 1970's that worked out real well too.

Dealing with Obama is like going to the Dr. for a prostate exam.Halfway through you suddenly realize he's got both hands on your shoulders.

The Constitution and Obama are not on speaking terms right now.

Obama wants Obamacare and a FEDERAL JUDGE ruled it unconstitutional - Obama ignores the ruling and continues implementing, Congress is silent, and the path gets steeper andmore slippery each day.

Actually, congress is COMPLICATE, they are still trying to defund it - IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL, that is all that should be needed to erase it.

If Obama were to change the REGULATIONS to allow say, the HHS secretary to authorize purchases and transfers for the common good - would congress do anything about it?

The Constitution and Obama are not on speaking terms right now.

Obama wants Obamacare and a FEDERAL JUDGE ruled it unconstitutional - Obama ignores the ruling and continues implementing, Congress is silent, and the path gets steeper andmore slippery each day.

Actually, congress is COMPLICATE, they are still trying to defund it - IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL, that is all that should be needed to erase it.

If Obama were to change the REGULATIONS to allow say, the HHS secretary to authorize purchases and transfers for the common good - would congress do anything about it?

Than it is up to the citizens. His laws don't means a damn thing if we don't follow them. Let him try to impliment his own B.S....if every FFL in thet country tells him and his new rules to f*** off, what's he going to do? Arrest them all? Risk a complete civil uprising? He's counting on our modern american mentality of follow the leader to make it so we enforce ourselves, he won't have to lift a finger if we go along with the program....for example, OCing in MA. If we all started doing it tomorrow (and by all, I mean all gun owners in MA), they couldn't do a damn thing, power in numbers.

Last edited:
Than it is up to the citizens. His laws don't means a damn thing if we don't follow them. Let him try to impliment his own B.S....if every FFL in thet country tells him and his new rules to f*** off, what's he going to do? Arrest them all? Risk a complete civil uprising? He's counting on our modern american mentality of follow the leader to make it so we enforce ourselves, he won't have to lift a finger if we go along with the program....for example, OCing in MA. If we all started doing it tomorrow (and by all, I mean all gun owners in MA), they couldn't do a damn thing, power in numbers.
Too bad there are so many FFLs out there that think the way some individuals think like on this board.

I think it's fair to say that everyone who cares about the Second Amendment voted against Obama the first time around. So he may be rational in thinking that pissing them off won't affect him next time.

I think it's fair to say that everyone who cares about the Second Amendment voted against Obama the first time around. So he may be rational in thinking that pissing them off won't affect him next time.

Actually, I think that Obama will provide a fair representation of gun owners, so that's why I voted for h-- ahhh, I can't do this with a straight face. :)

It's clear from posts on this board, that quite a few gun owners voted for Obama, the first time around.

Just think of all the wishy washy gun owners who put other political priorities above the 2nd Amendment. The whole 'reasonable restrictions' crowd, included.

It's clear from posts on this board, that quite a few gun owners voted for Obama, the first time around.

Just think of all the wishy washy gun owners who put other political priorities above the 2nd Amendment. The whole 'reasonable restrictions' crowd, included.

Some have come out and acknowledged their mistake. At least I can respect that.

If you don't remember this is how in 1986 they took our guns with one of these backdoor approaches. Charlie Rangle didn't even let the argument be heard. These are the people that represent America and her interests? I hope watching this makes you angry enough to call your reps.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't remember this is how in 1986 they took our guns with one of these backdoor approaches. Charlie Rangle didn't even let the argument be heard. These are the people that represent America and her interests? I hope watching this makes you angry enough to call your reps.

That video makes me upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom