• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Looking For More Gun Control

biggest issue here:

the Obama administration is exploring potential changes to gun laws that can be secured strictly through executive action, administration officials say.

that's dictatorship.

And we have the second amendment to prevent dictatorship....so....he's trying to get rid of it....in order to be a non-contested dictator...

is it go time....? hmmm....

[Bloomberg] "We also know from experience that we can keep guns away from dangerous people without imposing burdens on law-abiding gun owners".

Mayor, you don't know jack sh.t!

OTOH, willingly and openly circumventing Congress sounds interesting [shocked]

There is something else brewing that is causing Obama and those around him to all of a sudden tackle an issue such as this rather than the higher priority items such as jobs, economy, oil and major world issues like the middle east and now Japan. I believe, and this is my opinion, that Obama and his cronies know the economy is going to tank and that all hell is going to break loose and they are searching for ways around congress to try to limit those that have firearms and their ability to use them. Obama knows he's going to have to turn the military on the American people in order to keep society in check and he wants a handle on guns,even to the point of potential martial law and banning sales of ammo and or all guns. The future is looking rather bleak folks.

There is something else brewing that is causing Obama and those around him to all of a sudden tackle an issue such as this rather than the higher priority items such as jobs, economy, oil and major world issues like the middle east and now Japan. I believe, and this is my opinion, that Obama and his cronies know the economy is going to tank and that all hell is going to break loose and they are searching for ways around congress to try to limit those that have firearms and their ability to use them. Obama knows he's going to have to turn the military on the American people in order to keep society in check and he wants a handle on guns,even to the point of potential martial law and banning sales of ammo and or all guns. The future is looking rather bleak folks.

Well little does he know, we have an ace up our sleeve....

It's called "go-time". I call go time, they proceed to dynamically sh*t themselves.

+1 Bullseye

Anyone who has been paying attention knows something is up, what it is I can't say for sure. However, everytime I put acouple more cans of food, another bag of rice or beans, or another box of ammo away - I think I'll be better off.

There is something else brewing that is causing Obama and those around him to all of a sudden tackle an issue such as this...

If you read what he wrote, it's more the opposite. He was saying he's not going to go to Congress for any new law. It wouldn't get through Congress and it would hurt him in the election to try. All Obama said he was going to do was enforce the law better; that was to placate the left. It was the Huffington Post who wrote the OP's quote.

I saw where Bloomberg said he and his band of Mayors were all strong supporters of the Second Amendment. That's laughable.

The thing that could happen is changes in NICS procedures, mostly behind the scenes. Apparently, there is some data that does not come from the states as well as it should. (Probably not funded properly.)

If you read what he wrote, it's more the opposite. He was saying he's not going to go to Congress for any new law. It wouldn't get through Congress and it would hurt him in the election to try. All Obama said he was going to do was enforce the law better; that was to placate the left. It was the Huffington Post who wrote the OP's quote.

I saw where Bloomberg said he and his band of Mayors were all strong supporters of the Second Amendment. That's laughable.

The thing that could happen is changes in NICS procedures, mostly behind the scenes. Apparently, there is some data that does not come from the states as well as it should. (Probably not funded properly.)

Lets see, I have a bridge to sell in NYC, are you interested? [smile]

What is the reelection strategy in the White House? Look at all the disasters going on (Japan, economy, Middle East, etc.) that are basically being ignored while he makes a gun grab and fills out his NCAA bracket. It's hard to believe a guy with his ego doesn't want a 2nd term, but if there's a strategy here, I'm having a hard time finding it.

Obama's not making a "gun grab" - there is some feeling that we could use existing law to keep the mentally ill from having gins and that might avoid the kinds of tragedies that we've seen. No one is going to take away guns from Americans, just isn't going to happen. Obama doesn't even WANT to do it (he basically doesn't care about any of this, it's all just politics).

All hysteria will do is drive up prices for a while, and dang it, I have guns to buy!

Obama's not making a "gun grab" - there is some feeling that we could use existing law to keep the mentally ill from having gins and that might avoid the kinds of tragedies that we've seen. No one is going to take away guns from Americans, just isn't going to happen. Obama doesn't even WANT to do it (he basically doesn't care about any of this, it's all just politics).

All hysteria will do is drive up prices for a while, and dang it, I have guns to buy!

Do you seriously believe that King Obumma wouldn't take away your guns if he thought he could?

Also, since when has a ban on anything prevented bad/deranged people from obtaining the banned item?

Also, since when has a ban on anything prevented bad/deranged people from obtaining the banned item?

it doesnt....it makes it much more difficult for them.......and it also allows them to be arrested if they are found with them.

Back
Top Bottom