• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Ignored Gun Lobby After Newtown

The Regnery Publishing book, provided in advance to Secrets, debuts next week. It features details on new technologies that could limit gun violence.

And what technologies would those be, pray? Microstamping and "smart" guns? Ugh.

How about attacking the sources of crime? How about not playing catch-and-release with recidivist thugs?

The word that I would like to use that worthless piece of flesh material would get me banned. But, that being said he is the true definition of that word.
Yup, just another race baiter like his buddies Jesse and Sharpeton. Now that his AG, Holder, has declared himself an "activist" instead of a Attorney General we can expect total war on us for the next 2 yrs.

Yup, just another race baiter like his buddies Jesse and Sharpeton. Now that his AG, Holder, has declared himself an "activist" instead of a Attorney General we can expect total war on us for the next 2 yrs.

The next push is most likely in the works for the day after the 2014 elections.
We need to be ready.

In other news today definitive photographic evidence was provided that bears sh!t in the woods:
4.10.14blogphoto11.jpg

Doesn't shock me and honestly, not to take Obama's side on anything, but having talked with people from Moms Demand, The Brady Lunacy and some of the clergy assembled at some of the anti gun rallies and testimonies, they'd savage Obama if anything resembling collusion with the NRA occurred. Gun control, in this instance and in the recent ad for domestic violence, is its own worst enemy.

I noticed that this "news" article mentions assault weapons. The average "mere" citizen cannot own an assault weapon. Only police and military can readily have access to assault weapons.

How can you say this, when they keep changing the definition?

Assault Weapon is a completely made-up term used to describe an otherwise perfectly normal semi-automatic firearm which happens to have scary features such as a bayonet lug, collapsible/folding stock, or a pistol grip. Take those features off, leaving the functionality the same (same accuracy, rate of fire, etc.), and somehow it's less lethal (??).

An "assault rifle" is select-fire, and difficult for normal folks to obtain. Slightly different take on the same words.

Back
Top Bottom