Obama: House Republicans unwilling to compromise on gun control

I think this is a dupe (too tired/lazy to check) but yes, this a good thing. Divided government works. Gridlock works. Gridlock is a good thing. The more gridlock, the less liberty lost, IMHO.

Everytime the guy opens his pie hole it's another line of drivel for the ignorent morons that voted for him.

He's also failed to see how many of us, who own firearms, are NOT willing to give them up due to their scared, knee-jerk reactions. I would give my full support to any members of either house that vote 'no' on all gun control legislation. Not just those that say they will vote 'no' but those that actually do so.

As far as his [oblamma] skeet shooting, how would he feel if the legislation went after ALL guns, including what he uses to shoot skeet/trap, with NO exceptions for any government members. He's NOT above the law. IMO, this is a fact that seems to be deficient from his thinking.

BTW, I also hope that MORE members of both houses listen to those of us in support of the second amendment, and the entire constitution for that matter. Stripping away one element means they can take away the rest. It's just the first step down the road where it will be gutted beyond recognition and the US will become an abomination.

One of the things I read in that article was "hunting", "keeping family traditions alive". Last I knew, the second amendment is not about hunting.

Obama in other words....

"Republicans elected in Kentucky aren't listening to my metropolitan supporters in New York!!....WAAAAAA!!!"

"I won the east and west coast liberal urban wastelands, I have a mandate....WAAAAA!"

"John Boehner wants to be my bitch but he's afraid of Rush Limbaugh....WAAAA!!"

"My Main Stream Media apparatus is upset that the opposition won't cave to me on gun control....WAAAAA!!!"

**** You Obama. Molon Labe Mother****er.

Obama suggests Republicans unwilling to compromise in gun control debate | Fox News

I love this guy. He can't even sell his bullshit to his own party in the Senate, and he's already trying to deflect blame to Republicans in the House.

He's really only hurting his own party with statements like that. Look at what happened to the people who supported gun control in 1994. Now Obama is saying that the only thing standing in the way of more gun control is the Republicans. He's just ensuring that the republicans gain more seats in the next election.

He's really only hurting his own party with statements like that. Look at what happened to the people who supported gun control in 1994.

Obama could care less what happens to the Democratic Party. It's all about him and the history books now. If he's able to gut the 2nd Amendment, the Ivory Tower academics will write glowing chapters in their history books about him.

Those damned Republicans, representing the will of the people who elected them.

This guy really is brilliant. Virtually every thing he says is a lie or misrepresentation, and the media licks up every last bit.

I love this new thing where there are articles talking about articles talking about articles. So instead of just Obama speaking in an interview in a magazine, the media hypes it up endlessly and you read the same crap for days or weeks instead of , "hey, nobody reads that **** rag."

Back
Top Bottom