• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama gun tax

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrycaruso

NES Member
This might be old news but I just heard it. My godson who is a police sergeant told me today that Obama wants to get a law passed that would require a $50.00 tax to be paid on each gun you own. This tax would be paid to the IRS each year. Someone tell me it isn't so.

This is tinfoil hat email forward circle stuff. I've seen that and about 5000 other rumors not backed up by anything credible.

Doesn't mean they haven't thought about it, but such a "plan" exists it certainly isn't drafted into legislation or a pending EO yet.

-Mike

i dunno, i filed out my taxes and question 58b(1) asked if i had a C&R... if yes, it led me to a different form to list my firearms and how much i paid for each.

under line 27b. (losses or thefts), i filled in "other catastrophic loss" and wrote in "earthquake while on vacation" for a reason....

i dunno, i filed out my taxes and question 58b(1) asked if i had a C&R... if yes, it led me to a different form to list my firearms and how much i paid for each.

under line 27b. (losses or thefts), i filled in "other catastrophic loss" and wrote in "earthquake while on vacation" for a reason....

Blasphemer! You didn't write in BOATING ACCIDENT? [laugh]

-Mike

Blasphemer! You didn't write in BOATING ACCIDENT? [laugh]

-Mike

I lost mine in a car crash....

maryjo1969.jpg

I think this thread has run its course...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom