• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama getting 2nd Nobel prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is a hoax.

http://usatoday.com.co/obama-to-receive-second-nobel-peace-prize/

Nobel Committee has once again selected President Obama, though this time he has had ample time and opportunity to make his mark upon the world stage. The Nobel Committee cited three separate contributing factors which led to their choice of President Obama a second time. The first was his for his leadership in brokering a diplomatic solution to the disarmament of chemical weapons in Syria. The second was for his strong commitment to drawing down the military presence of The United States in foreign countries, most notably Afghanistan and Iraq. The third was for his strong and continuing support of the United Nations and international law. Specifically his commitment to the U.N Assembly to move aggressively forward on U.N. resolution 21 and provide support for UNODA.

Sorry if this a dupe

Last edited:
This was closed already, it's a hoax. Notice the .co on the end?

LOL. I hope that he gets it. After he started a war in Libya and tried to start one in Syria?

If this prize didn't lose ALL credibility when they gave it to him the first time, it surely will this time...as it should!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a joke. My prediction? Pope Francis.

Pope Francis is the reason why I will only step foot in a Catholic church if I am forced to after being raised Catholic my whole life.

It's a hoax and a dupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom