• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Gets His Gun

It's started..... [rofl]

540022_537916429572543_1212589847_n.jpg

SCAR isn't black and scary enough. Need to photoshop in the Mike Tyson of guns.

My question is, what about the hanger right in the middle of the 'skeet field'? If I was running a hanger I sure as hell wouldnt want people shooting along the side of it?

My question is, what about the hanger right in the middle of the 'skeet field'? If I was running a hanger I sure as hell wouldnt want people shooting along the side of it?

apparently the hanger like 100 ft from the skeet field was just temporary while they rebuilt the permanent hanger

yet the permanent hanger is just like 500 ft away, which seems sort of close still--for parking helicopters anyway

The antis are going to go insane when they see this photo....authentic or not. It is the pro-gun equivalent of Ted Nugent being photographed eating a black-bean veggie burger with a side of pasta salad and a washing it all down with a coconut water. I agree that his elbow needs to be up a bit higher, but damn, look at that cheek weld!! This is now my new screen saver!

Nice cheek weld. I doubt it's fake/Photoshopped... why bother, it doesn't take much to run out and really shoot for the photo.

Someone should PS a super evil AR [STRIKE=PDW]assault rifle[/STRIKE] personal defensive weapon in there.

and guns are NOT only for skeet shooting or hunting [thinking]

Last edited:
NOBODY is buying this story, picture or not. This NY Times article is great, believe it or not:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/us/politics/obamas-skeet-shooting-comments-draw-fire.html

And you have to love Representative Marsha Blackburn, Republican of Tennessee, (who) went on CNN to question the assertion.
"I tell you what I do think." Ms. Blackburn said. "I think he should invite me to Camp David, and I’ll go skeet shooting with him and I bet I’ll beat him."

The correction on that NYT story (bottom of the page) is priceless.

I would like to hear his answers if someone called him out on what type of gun he was shooting. Wonder if he would know how many bullets are held in the clip. Skeet Skeet.

Only took a couple weeks to photoshop...well done, I know folks on fark that could have had the man shooting comets from the moon and it would be SO reliastic you'd believe it too, just like a certain someone's birth certificate that took a few years to do...lol
You can put him up there with Wayne shaking hands and I'll still think he's just a dirty old lier that's job is to chop down the liberty tree.
The US is falling, we can't keep up with the lazy. Hillory will get it in 2016, we'll just keep spending....and I'll be right here with my (probably illegal by then) AR and my NES name pin standing my ground.
I don't care what country you want to create. this is MY country.
Come get it.

Looks as 'bout as natural as a pig riding a porcupine.

- - - Updated - - -

Stars and Bars flying outside my window tells you how I feel about the feds.

debating semantics about a single statement out of the president's mouth in regards to a larger issue shows that you don't have the intellect or will power to debate the primary issue on a more powerful level.

Who gives a **** if he has shot a gun before?

You shouldn't.
The point is, can he be caught in a lie.

if he's shooting skeet, why is there no choke in the other barrel? How can he take 2 clays with only one shell?

Back
Top Bottom