Obama at it again.

Hey, there are definitely laws that would stop someone with a single pistol, multiple mags who got the gun from a family member as a gift. /sarcasm

Even all the anti's background check bills exempt transfers from relatives. Obama knows it going no where hence the anger in his voice and body language. A little child throwing a hissy fit.

Hey, there are definitely laws that would stop someone with a single pistol, multiple mags who got the gun from a family member as a gift. /sarcasm

Even all the anti's background check bills exempt transfers from relatives. Obama knows it going no where hence the anger in his voice and body language. A little child throwing a hissy fit.

[laugh2] [rofl]

That is SO right on!

[laugh2] [rofl]

That is SO right on!

I'm waiting to hear some anti's call for an AWB from this. You know they will, facts don't affect the propaganda. Tjey called for background checks after newtown, the nut lanza stole the guns. Idiots.

Yeah, this would never happen in a gun-free country like say, Norway.

Norway? One of the largest exporters of military weaponry in the world? That Norway? They are far too civilized to allow such savagery to go unpunished.

Why, THIS is the prison cell of Mr. Breivik, the perpetrator of the little incident you allude to:

halden_prison_1_reuters.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't the Norway guy upset about all the immigrants too? So maybe it's not guns that kill people, it's government ineptitude.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly wonder they don't have a serious epidemic of murder over there. If I were a criminal, I'd totally kill somebody to have a 21 year, all expenses paid vaca in a nice hotel with recreational facilities and three square meals a day.

You wouldn't cause welfare is even nicer for the law abiding and jobless. There was an article about welfare in Denmark paying like $50k/year.

The psychotically anti-gun New York Daily News has these two headlines next to each other

"HORROR IN CONEY ISLAND: Knife-wielding maniac shot to death after stabbing NYPD officer in the neck"
"Dylann Roof a terrorist born of American racism and Second Amendment extremism"

So on the one hand, second amendment extremism causes violence, on the other, a hero in new york use a gun to kill a knife wielding maniac.

You wouldn't cause welfare is even nicer for the law abiding and jobless. There was an article about welfare in Denmark paying like $50k/year.

Yeah, but unlike america there's actually a social pariah factor attached to welfare in parts of europe. In america within a large subset of the population its "coo" to have an EBT card and use it with reckless abandon.

-Mike

Norway? One of the largest exporters of military weaponry in the world? That Norway? They are far too civilized to allow such savagery to go unpunished.

Why, THIS is the prison cell of Mr. Breivik, the perpetrator of the little incident you allude to:

halden_prison_1_reuters.jpg

Looks like an Ikea advertisement

I honestly wonder they don't have a serious epidemic of murder over there. If I were a criminal, I'd totally kill somebody to have a 21 year, all expenses paid vaca in a nice hotel with recreational facilities and three square meals a day.

Well, I get wanting to really punish people, but the problem with that is; unless you slap them with a life sentence, no parole, they are coming back out. Our prisons don't do anything but make most people worse than when they went in and then we dump them back on society.

if it were a black guy shooting up a white church we would hear crickets from Obama- racist in chief

I didnt see him speak, Did he give a shout-out to anyone like during the Ft. Hood shooting press conference?

I'm waiting to hear that the shooter is a Liberal or Demorat like every other mass school killer was. It is (NOT) funny that the left wingers are the ones with the violence and not the Conservatives.

Last edited:
CNN guest just proclaimed Fox News is at fault for the shooting, not the fact the guy has psychological problems.

CNN guest just proclaimed Fox News is at fault for the shooting, not the fact the guy has psychological problems.
Well to CNN and the like Fox News IS a psychological problem. You know, not worshiping BHO and stuff.

Okay, go ahead ban me. I am going to start with a big ****! **** obama and all this liberal bull shit! ****! **** you politicians! **** you mother ****ers. I can see there are two problems are 10000000000 times more important than gun control here. Race hate and mental health. But hey, obama doesn't have the balls to talk about the real problems. **** you Obama. **** all of you voted for him. ****! Fuuuuuck! This is disgusting ! ****!

Back
Top Bottom