• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama at it again

Can someone please tell the president that a Nuclear Missile aimed at Alaska and Hawaii is more dangerous than a 30 round magazine in the hands of law abiding citizens... He might want to put his "Disarm America" roadshow on hold and deal with Iran and North Korea....

Can someone please tell the president that a Nuclear Missile aimed at Alaska and Hawaii is more dangerous than a 30 round magazine in the hands of law abiding citizens... He might want to put his "Disarm America" roadshow on hold and deal with Iran and North Korea....

[rofl]no shit...this is why I can watch Pinocchio or Muscelle on the news anymore...makes me want to blow my BRAINS OUT!!!!

Plus one. The real issue is Iran and North Korea. Have not heard a peep from the pres about either country. Oh I forgot. He is letting the UN do the job. Come on. With no range or not this is a major threat. Breaking news...President back at again on gun control

Back
Top Bottom