Obama and the Attempt to Destroy the Second Amendment

Palin hasn't won me over. Again, I am fundamentally aligned with her on a good number of issues. However, I'm not sure if she's fully qualified or commanding of the cognitive capacity to lead the second highest office of the Executive Branch, especially in the era of "activist VPs."

Yes, because Obama, Biden, or Barr (IMO the worst Libertarian candidate ever, that basically shit on RP, a man who basically was giving the LP a slight
notional of legitimacy) are really that much more "intelligent." than McCain or Palin. Yeah, that's the ticket. [rolleyes]

-Mike

Yes, because Obama, Biden, or Barr (IMO the worst Libertarian candidate ever, that basically shit on RP, a man who basically was giving the LP a slight
notional of legitimacy) are really that much more "intelligent." than McCain or Palin. Yeah, that's the ticket. [rolleyes]

-Mike

I'm not a big Barr fan. He's got quite a blemished track record to be called a Libertarian. IMHO, I wish Paul took the nod, but he's committed to trying to fix the Republican party. I think that's pretty foolhardy on his part. It's been completely hijacked. McCain isn't conservative at all. He thinks going after earmarks is being "conservative". Hardly. The verdict is still out on Palin too. I just don't know enough about her. I don't know how anyone can draw an accurate assessment on an elected official that has only two years under her belt.

Going back to Barr, after looking at Barr's political position sub-page on his website, it nearly totally fits with me.

Back
Top Bottom