Obama ammo tax

Sorry if this is a dupe did a quick search and googled with no definite answer.

Just leaving Walmart after getting some ammo. While I'm waiting for some one to open the cabinet another guy starts talking to me telling me to stock up now because Obama is putting a 400% tax on all ammo and reloading supplies by the end of December.

Did I completely miss this somewhere or is it BS?

You actually believe something a $7/hr Walmart employee told you?

There is a reason they work at Walmart.

Just leaving Walmart after getting some ammo. While I'm waiting for some one to open the cabinet another guy starts talking to me telling me to stock up now because Obama is putting a 400% tax on all ammo and reloading supplies by the end of December.

You actually have to ask this question?

Hey, did you hear they took the word 'gullible' out of the dictionary?

You actually believe something a $7/hr Walmart employee told you?

There is a reason they work at Walmart.

No I don't, a guy buying the last boxes of .45 told me. I didn't believe him either but he sure seemed to believe it. That's why I wanted to get some feedback here since I couldn't find anything concrete online.

About as crazy as increasing the cost of electricty by making increased regulations on the coal industry . Hell everyone should use an electric car from GM . You just plug them in and presto !

When you need the very best in legal advice and accurate legislative news, there is no better source than:

walmart-associates.jpg

Idiots like that need a good fist****ing with a steel gauntlet..
Obama would try to mandate micro stamping to make ammo more cost prohibitive before he tried something like a 400% tax.

No I don't, a guy buying the last boxes of .45 told me. I didn't believe him either but he sure seemed to believe it. That's why I wanted to get some feedback here since I couldn't find anything concrete online.

Does the President have the ability to impose taxes on anything?

[rolleyes]

+1 to what Skysoldier said.......

This myth is probably perpetuated by ammo manufacturers - people were so scared and bought so much ammo last time, why wouldn't it work again?

Back
Top Bottom