Obama administration pondering plan to put armed police officers in public schools

why wouldn't they take advantage of this? it is an opportunity to expand homeland security into every school in the US...

his own kids school has them...not saying it's right or wrong (as Luke Skywalker would say, " I have a very bad feeling about this.") but why would he flinch from it?

I was originally on board but F that, ban GFZs. We don't need to outsource protection to town/state/fed police. Seems to me like more public defense would only serve to make their case for disarming us.

So a Democrat comes up with an idea to arm schools. She brings it to Biden and then responds to media that he "appeared receptive" and they feel it's warranted enough to print it... Are you serious?

I appear receptive when my wife when she says she wants to pick up a $1,000 hand bag. What do you think the chances of it happening are!

And at least they could've said, "Democrat backs NRA idea!" Talk about a million hits on that article!

I can already hear some of my libtarded friends now just loving this idea because the Obama administration said it, but when I bring up the idea on New Years, they tell me "I just don't get it".....

I'm not an expert, but this seems like a dumb idea to me. Let's see, uniforms, RFID bracelets, metal detectors, limited access points, and now armed guards. Sounds a lot like prison.

So we're what, one generation away from being a completely institutionalized population?

Anyone else notice that we spend all our time trying to fix the symptoms? (yes, that is a rhetorical question.)

I can't fathom how any MA resident can support adding more people to the payroll who make a living preventing MA residents from exercising their rights.

Is the best way to keep us safe to put people in schools that prevent others from defending themselves?

Let's see.... Obama White House puts TSA and Homeland Security in all public schools across the country adding to the already bloated numbers while he is decreasing our military. Get TSA's numbers up so if there is some attempt at firearm confiscation, they would be the ones to do it. Oh, and by the way, order another few billion or so rounds of .40 hollow point ammo and throw in a few more billion 5.56 rounds while you're at it.

Back
Top Bottom