Oath Keepers shut down!!

Removed from what? Appears that their website was shut down 3 days ago.
Was looking at warning from oath keepera.org red alert from yesterday, went back to re-read and it was not available.
two friends emailed me the same thing.
maybe I am missing something.

Guess I was just pointing out another conservative group shut down, that’s all.
But you never explained exactly what “shut down” means. Was their website shut down? Domain removed? Did they break their swords in half and throw them outside the fort gate?

If it’s just a case of the website being down, that can mean a lot of things, not all of them nefarious. Was their some kind of announcement from them?

But you never explained exactly what “shut down” means. Was their website shut down? Domain removed? Did they break their swords in half and throw them outside the fort gate?

If it’s just a case of the website being down, that can mean a lot of things, not all of them nefarious. Was their some kind of announcement from them?
Shut down means f***ing shut down. The sights host revoked its services.

This news is 3 days old.

Shut down means f***ing shut down. The sights host revoked its services.

This news is 3 days old.

So, their website was shutdown. Believe it or not, groups existed before they had websites. But even that much was never explained in the thread. Just “shut down,” with no further amplification.

As far as being 3 day old news, not everyone subscribes to the Fringe Group Status Report, so we might be behind.

But that was never explained in the thread. Just “shut down,” with no further amplification.

As far as being 3 day old news, not everyone subscribes to the Fringe Group Status Report, so we might be behind.
My expletive is not directed at you. It was meant to communicate my being vexed that another conservative website had been "cancelled" by the cancel culture.

If this - the most censored - website in history - can operate - why can't Oath Keepers find a new host...

If Oath Keepers can't find a host maybe they can move to the darknet and encourage all their people to use tor...

Stormfront sounds like some kind of neo-Nazi site.
It is. That’s why I was curious
You got all the ham radio operators nervous there for a second.
hqdefault.jpg

Stormfront sounds like some kind of neo-Nazi site.
That's exactly what is. Fricken loud and proud NAZIs, Maoists, Stalinists, and various other violent groups across the authoritarian left of the political spectrum are able to keep websites/social media up, while peaceful right of center websites and social media are getting nuked by big tech at every opportunity.

Fricken loud and proud NAZIs, Maoists, Stalinists, and various other violent groups across the authoritarian left of the political spectrum are able to keep websites/social media up, while peaceful right of center websites and social media are getting nuked by big tech at every opportunity.
How'd you like to be the fly on the wall in the executive conference room
when Big Tech realizes that not all of those groups are fellow travelers or pawns,
and that the companies have been unknowingly riding the tiger?

And this changes what how? They never did anything of value but LARP'd around giving B roll footage to the crooked media.
Yup! Called them a long time ago to get the scoop with them and nobody ever called me back or returned my emails. I just thought they were the spec ops of the militia world and I would never know the secret handshake 😂😂

Oath keepers... Aren't those the guys who ran to the hills in Kenosha, leaving that 17 year old kid behind?

Back
Top Bottom