• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Oath Keepers is Going “Operational”

I'm far from being a tinfoil hat kinda guy, and I have no doubt some users on here are what you (we) suspect. The internet makes it easy. Very, very easy. Tell you what... I think they were on here before 2008, their department recently purchased millions of rounds of ammo, and the name of the secretary in charge starts with a B and ends with "eers"

OK, so I'm confused. (Pretty normal state for me) OKers are for coming together for a common cause, teaching combat/medical/navigation/survival skills, want you to be proficient with a rifle, have a strong belief in the Constitution and strong ties with the second amendment.

If the above is the case, why are some of you folks bashing them? How are they any different from Project Appleseed as well as the plethora of NRA Instructors, Firearms Trainers and classes offered on NES? Hell, I've taken several training classes offered here on the board as well as attended many NES shoots. I'm sure I'm on all kinds of LE lists. Anyone here on NES who thinks they are not are vastly naive. So your name is added to another list by being an OK. Big whoop. They train in case something happens. To me, not exactly a bad thing. Especially seeing we talk about these kinds of things all the time here. Plus who ever said you had to give them your correct name? I bet a number of folks are using an alias.

I don't see anyone bashing them. I see folks pointing out that .gov keeps a close watch on such organizations.

if the government can spend god knows how many man hours pouring over Pistol & Revolver Permits to catch a graphitti artist and not just one agency mind you! Putting a couple of lackeys on message boards is nothing and frankly $21 is cheap access not that they would really need to pay that to see what is posted in the members section, Hell I bet they would even pay to attend a shoot, it is obvious the shoots attract them, look at all the missed shots

if the government can spend god knows how many man hours pouring over Pistol & Revolver Permits to catch a graphitti artist and not just one agency mind you! Putting a couple of lackeys on message boards is nothing and frankly $21 is cheap access not that they would really need to pay that to see what is posted in the members section, Hell I bet they would even pay to attend a shoot, it is obvious the shoots attract them, look at all the missed shots
[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom