Oath Keepers is Going “Operational”

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
interesting article from stewart rhodes, definitely worth the read and some discussion. Especially if you are ex or active military, police, etc. check out oathkeepers.org.

Oath Keepers » Blog Archive » Oath Keepers is Going ?Operational? by Forming Special ?Civilization Preservation? Teams

Oath Keepers is instructing its 30,000 members nation-wide to form up special teams and sub-teams in each Oath Keepers chapter, at the town and county level, modeled loosely on the Special Forces “A Team” (Operational Detachment A ) model, and for a similar purpose: to be both a potential operational unit for community security and support during crisis, but also, as mission #1, to serve as training and leadership cadre, to assist in organizing neighborhood watches, organizing veterans halls to provide community civil defense, forming County Sheriff Posses, strengthening existing CERT, volunteer fire, search-and-rescue, reserve deputy systems, etc., and eventually to assist in forming and training town and county militias (established by official act of town and county elected representatives). We want our chapters to organize themselves as a working model that we can then take to other veterans organizations, such as the VFW, American Legion, Marine Corps League, etc. in each town and help them establish such teams within their already existing veterans halls. And likewise, to serve as a model and training cadre to help churches, neighborhood watches, and any other civic organization organize.
We are basing this on the Special Forces model, which has a twelve man “A team” of specially trained soldiers who are inserted into a community to train and lead that community in resistance to oppressive regimes (hence their motto: “De Oppresso Liber). SF’s primary mission is to teach, organize, and lead, rather than to directly fight. They can fight, of course, but they are most dangerous as a force-multiplier by helping an entire community to fight. We will do the same – be force multipliers to help prepare communities so they can preserve civilization by providing their own security, disaster relief, infrastructure preservation, emergency communications, strategic food reserve, and medical care.

Article Continues Here:

Holy cow. That is thought provoking to say the least...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Did somebody say A-Team? I'm BA!
MrTBA300.jpg

Teams mean lists, addresses, phone numbers, you name it. Sounds like joining one of their teams, or participating in their training, is a good way to get picked up first. I wouldn't mind being member of a team of trustworthy friends, but being that I'm pretty anti-social, I don't have any (surprise, right?).
But then, I plan on fighting for the side that pays best anyway[smile]

Probably.

Do you think they just lurk and/or post, or do you think they're fully undercover, i.e. doing deals through the classifieds, attending shoots and meets, wearing banana costumes, etc.?

Probably.

Do you think they just lurk and/or post, or do you think they're fully undercover, i.e. doing deals through the classifieds, attending shoots and meets, wearing banana costumes, etc.?
NES is an extremely well armed, libertarian minded and freedom loving community. What do you think?

Group is probably a way to out the free staters and get their contact info. Seems too conspicuous. Might as well send the IRS a copy of your tax return when you join so they can audit you.

Back
Top Bottom