• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OA

You might want to provide more context.

I assume it’s a shop, but I can’t tell where, or the actual name of it, or how to contact Matt.

You might want to provide more context.

I assume it’s a shop, but I can’t tell where, or the actual name of it, or how to contact Matt.
Gotcha, I found him on Armslist. Just commenting a positive review here since this is a sub forum for registered dealers. Not my shop nor am I here to make a business listing, just sharing a good experience. He's located in Lawrence, but I'm not going to go make a business listing for him as I don't know all the info, as he is by appointment,

Last edited:
Been going to Matt for a while now, done more than a handful of deals. Great experience and always willing to work on appointment availability.

I can also say that my dealings with Matt have been seamless. In and out in about 10 minutes each time and since it's by appointment there is no hassle of waiting in line. His prices are usually about $50 lower than the next guy as well.

Back
Top Bottom