• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYT Narrative on Trump Shifts From Russian Collusion to Racism

Once a great news source, reduced to "rag" status over the years by moonbats! Now they are just a propaganda mill for them and don't realize that, business-wise, they are benefiting from Trumps economic successes...

Once a great news source, reduced to "rag" status over the years by moonbats! Now they are just a propaganda mill for them and don't realize that, business-wise, they are benefiting from Trumps economic successes...

Thats one business I'd like to see closed and shuttered......permanently.

and just like collusion there is no racism either. This is the democrats instilling fear and getting re-elected without actually governing.

The democrats have done absolutely nothing since Trump got elected and I wish all of the American people saw that and got rid of all of them that they can in the next election.

iu

I can remember when Sunday morning WAS the New York Times. Coffee, OJ, a leisurely breakfast and the Sunday NYT.

Thats one business I'd like to see closed and shuttered......permanently.

Me too.

If he's not guilty of collusion, he must be a racist. If he's not a racist, he must be a rapist. If he's not a rapist, he must be guilty of genocide. Blah, blah, blah.

image.jpeg

NY Times.......always a finger in the political winds.

They can't just report the news, they have to manufacture it.

The NYT went from Russians stealing the election to collusion with Trump, then to obstruction of justice, then to being responsible for mass shootings, then to racism, and now it's focusing on recession with climate change being caused by Trump as the long-term undercurrent of all his supposed failures. The MSM leads the masses around by their nose rings as mindless drones that can't think for themselves.

The NYT went from Russians stealing the election to collusion with Trump, then to obstruction of justice, then to being responsible for mass shootings, then to racism, and now it's focusing on recession with climate change being caused by Trump as the long-term undercurrent of all his supposed failures. The MSM leads the masses around by their nose rings as mindless drones that can't think for themselves.
And their readers are demanding Trump be defeated by any means necessary. They already tried a soft coup so when Trump is re-elected we can expect a full war.

Back
Top Bottom