NYPD: To Serve and Protect. No, not really.

They could of walked out and hit the dude with a billy club while the guy was on top of him... Look at the Vic and the bad guy. No way the bad guy was getting that guy off him in time to attack a cop...

I'm not a cop and I've put my self between people more then once to protect one of them and I'm a little guy. Last time was to protect a female friend from her bf with ptsd and I was unarmed.
Maybe I care about people too much or that I don't have a alot of people in my life a girl /wife/ kids to go home to . But I couldn't live with my self knowing I could protect help some one and didnt.

Reading that ruling about those women being raped for 14 hours and the cops just did a drive by made me so pissed ...

What makes him a "hero"?

I would say taking out someone who killed 4 or 5 people while he was bleeding from the face and head would probably qualify him to be called a hero, especially while the cops stood by and did nothing

Cops are 90% photographers and crime scene reporters, 5% on the spot to witness the crime and 2% they will do something to prevent the crime. The other 3% they are shooting dogs.

- - - Updated - - -

Rely on yourself for your own protection.

Back
Top Bottom