• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYC Mass Shooting - Air Shot At by Gunman

MaverickNH

NES Member
"Police fatally shot a gunman at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York City following a Christmas concert Sunday afternoon, according to police.

A choir was lingering at the top of the steps at the cathedral when the suspect entered the scene with two handguns and opened fire into the air, according to police.
Two NYPD officers and a sergeant were present at the scene and opened fire, striking the gunman in the head, a police source said. Officers who were on site at the time of the shooting were hired to be there for the concert.
"There was some kind of concert at the steps (of the church)," Lt. John Grimpel, an NYPD spokesman, told CNN. "There was an individual firing shots. Officers that were at the scene engaged him."

Good work by NYC police, bad journalism by CNN. We had a shooting at the gun club today too, with numerous holes in targets observed.

I guess that's the way things go when you can afford a security detail to be right there like the politicians that want to take everyone's guns and security away.
Good outcome none the less!

Photos on Twitter look like it was another aloha snack bar linked attacker?

Attachments

• CA798611-ED90-46C3-90DC-11162EA901C0.png
    CA798611-ED90-46C3-90DC-11162EA901C0.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 136
The deep state unwrapped another wind up toy. They need better backstory scriptwriters, the terror is lacking, and no shoes or bicycles in the footage they must be desperate.

All the cities that have "Defunded the Police" have cut millions from their police budgets but not terminated police. I wonder if they are now competing with the Mob to sell protection to local churches and businesses?

"We had to cut patrols in your area and response time is way up. Bad things could happen. But we *do* have some Officers that could work a detail at *your* front door to keep and eye on your place."

Crazy is crazy, but criminals are smart and will gravitate to places without cops outside. Just like Mexico City, where most of the PD are hired out to stand at doors - the norm is one poor SOB in head-to-toe hard body armor and two inside to back him up when the shooting starts. Those are the shops you *want* to frequent as the thugs go elsewhere.

All the cities that have "Defunded the Police" have cut millions from their police budgets but not terminated police. I wonder if they are now competing with the Mob to sell protection to local churches and businesses?

"We had to cut patrols in your area and response time is way up. Bad things could happen. But we *do* have some Officers that could work a detail at *your* front door to keep and eye on your place."

Crazy is crazy, but criminals are smart and will gravitate to places without cops outside. Just like Mexico City, where most of the PD are hired out to stand at doors - the norm is one poor SOB in head-to-toe hard body armor and two inside to back him up when the shooting starts. Those are the shops you *want* to frequent as the thugs go elsewhere.

You forgot that they released the prisoners because of COVID first.... this way they could get the crime wave started. Increase demand. Raise prices.

“ Shea said the gunman had "a lengthy criminal history" and had two semi-automatic firearms. Police recovered a bag believed to be the suspect's with a full can of gasoline, rope, wire, multiple knives, a Bible and tape, Shea said, adding "We can all surmise the ill intentions."

But were they fully semi-automatic weapons of war type firearms? He clung to his bibles and guns, and picked up some other stuff from Home Depot on the way to Church.

Read this on a Fox News item "About 3,345 of the 3,793 perps arrested between Jan. 1 and Nov. 30 for firearms crimes — 88 percent — were let go, according to department data. Just 450 remain in jail, the NYPD told The Post. " Hurray for "Common Sense " gun Laws, Why bother, give them back their Ilegal guns and give them more Ammo and send a Social Worker next time!

Read this on a Fox News item "About 3,345 of the 3,793 perps arrested between Jan. 1 and Nov. 30 for firearms crimes — 88 percent — were let go, according to department data. Just 450 remain in jail, the NYPD told The Post. " Hurray for "Common Sense " gun Laws, Why bother, give them back their Ilegal guns and give them more Ammo and send a Social Worker next time!
That is good, there should be no one in jail for firearm crimes and no one arrested for firearm crimes. Crimes committed yes, but having a firearm isn't a crime.

You don't believe in the 2A as written?
As an American and Veteran it doesn't matter or give anyone or you or I the right to pick and chose what part of the Constitution you believe in, but if you think anyone regardless of record or age can buy and carry a weapon, I feel you are wrong.

As an American and Veteran it doesn't matter or give anyone or you or I the right to pick and chose what part of the Constitution you believe in, but if you think anyone regardless of record or age can buy and carry a weapon, I feel you are wrong.
Doesn't age or felon status infringe on liberty?

Putting people in jail infringes on liberty, yet we lock up people for violent crimes everyday.

This will be a very unpopular opinion here, but if you have raped, murdered, robbed someone involving violence and a gun, you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. Period.

Flame away...

Do you have any Childern, I have a 10 year old Grandson that I would not let handle any weapons and Yet I bought my only son a pellet rifle at 8, a .22 cal at 10 and a .36 cal Black powder rifle at 12 years old, he is now 44 years old and has pistols, rifles, and shotguns on his own. I do think a Non-violent Felon should be able to keep his guns or buy new ones IF guns and violence were Not part of his Felony.

Putting people in jail infringes on liberty, yet we lock up people for violent crimes everyday.

This will be a very unpopular opinion here, but if you have raped, murdered, robbed someone involving violence and a gun, you shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. Period.
a more popular opinion was to severely restrict access to an allowed oxygen for such individuals, via application of a noose to their neck.
but ,again, we are now beyond that.

Back
Top Bottom