• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NYC confiscation begins

Proof positive that registration leads to confiscation. What do you think will happen in MA with all of those e/FA-10s? It's like that scene out of Red Dawn when the Soviet or Cuban general says he needs to raid all of the local gun shops to get all the ATF 4473s so know where all the guns are at.

Are not high cap rifles sucked as ARs and other items already not allowed in Boston?
I truely believe come time for mass legislators to pass some of the anti gun bills we are in for a screwing

Let them just keep pushing.
Every dictator in there has ever been was totally convinced they had the world by the balls.
Till they found out otherwise..

There have been quite a few rumors that this document is a hoax.

Pretty sure it's real.

Don't worry though,cops don't enforce unconstitutional laws.

In all seriousness though,I'll bet there is a secret gathering of Masscops in a school auditorium somewhere.They are all sitting around there naked in a gigantic circle jerk fantasizing about something like this happening in MA.

Some of those MA cops have maybe even put in for transfers to NY,in case they need help with door to door searches..On their resume,they referenced Watertown intimidating sheep as an essential skill learned that would help in their new position.

Last edited:
The NYPD are not cops. They are Bloombergs private army.

If only this were true. But it's not. It's the same in cities like Chicago and LA, and under different mayors. These are regular old big city cops. Sure, Bloomberg pushes them that extra step to do stop and frisks and crap like that, but it doesn't change the fact that the orders get carried out, and they will elsewhere unless the profession's mentality changes. From within. I'm not holding my breath.

Are not high cap rifles sucked as ARs and other items already not allowed in Boston?
I truely believe come time for mass legislators to pass some of the anti gun bills we are in for a screwing

Rifles only. There was a one time opportunity to register such guns, so there was no confiscation program. The window was opened for 90 days, but the forms were only available for the last 3 (+/-) of those days.

I agree. Where's option 4: come and take 'em
I think many people would like to say come and take them but they know if they did that swat would be paying them a visit in the middle of the night and that they along with their family if they have one would probably be killed and than painted as a crazy by the media.
This allows them to pick us off one by one.
At some point we all have to stand and act together or we're screwed.
The problem is we also have many gun owners that actually think infringements work and are good.

I think many people would like to say come and take them but they know if they did that swat would be paying them a visit in the middle of the night and that they along with their family if they have one would probably be killed and than painted as a crazy by the media.
The problem is we also have many gun owners that actually think infringements work and are good.
This is what friends are for.

Proof positive that registration leads to confiscation. What do you think will happen in MA with all of those e/FA-10s? It's like that scene out of Red Dawn when the Soviet or Cuban general says he needs to raid all of the local gun shops to get all the ATF 4473s so know where all the guns are at.
That is why I never submitted an FA10 and never plan to. Any info that you provide to the bureaucrats in this sorry excuse for a state will eventually be used against you. By purchasing all firearms out of state, I saved the sales tax as well.

Screen-Shot-2013-11-27-at-9.31.12-AM.png

A good reason to keep everything you got fully loaded & ready to go.

This is pretty much it. If you bunker in you're dead. Commando action is the only way to survive. If you make the decision to take a stand, you have to do it outside of your home.

Good luck. I use a no-contract smart phone listed under a phony name and a PO box for an address!

3 letters. NSA.

- - - Updated - - -

If this is real, coupled with obamacare it should be the end of the democratic party for decades to come. You listening Santa?
First they came for your guns and now they're coming after your healthcare.

There have been quite a few rumors that this document is a hoax.

And either way, it is a dupe from quite some time ago. But if it helps you angst your thanksgiving away, then Happy Thanksgiving.

Remember, the *******s win if you are miserable. They also win if you submit. Choose to be a happy warrior, and fight every inch of the way. Don't just read crap on the internet and be miserable because you think your side is losing.

Know what's quaint, watching old Law and Order and seeing store owners shoot robbers. You know that doesn't happen now.

I'm in NYC for thanksgiving and I actually have my Mosin spam can shirt; I should wear it out but I risk being stopped and groped.

Back
Top Bottom