NYC carjacking in broad daylight…

My buddy almost got car-jacked on his way to the Providence VA in broad daylight, the goblins tried to box him in but he escaped. The next week he bought a Glock in a local GS. Another happy ending.

Goblins

Good Name...

1642276016361.png

"I could shoot this..."

1642276258323.png

When will it spread to the suburbs?
It won't. The logistics just aren't there - these scumbags aren't going to be walking down a neighborhood street all of a sudden. Also, much higher chances of getting put down in the 'burbs than in NYC/Chicago/LA.

I was targeted for a car jacking once in Boston. Long story but I caught on early enough to foil their plans without having to wake up Mr. Glock and his 16 claws.

This is the guy. Why aren't Asians tooling up left and right? Black on Asian crime has been climbing exponentially since covid hit. She's murdered and he celebrates now that he gets a roof over his head, a warm bed, free heat, 3 meals a day, free healthcare and free gym and recreation access for the rest of his sorry life on taxpayer dime.

asdf1.jpg

It won't. The logistics just aren't there - these scumbags aren't going to be walking down a neighborhood street all of a sudden. Also, much higher chances of getting put down in the 'burbs than in NYC/Chicago/LA.

I was targeted for a car jacking once in Boston. Long story but I caught on early enough to foil their plans without having to wake up Mr. Glock and his 16 claws.
Is there any rhyme or reason to how they target victims? Are they looking for a type of car, or just a target of opportunity?

This happened in Boston Thursday 4:45pm.

Last edited:
If those in authority refuse to prosecute criminals we'll be seeing more and more crimes like this in Boston. Places like San Fransisco, Portland Oregon, Chicago, New York to name just a few have been forced to surrender their cities to criminals. Forced by the corrupt and liberal politicians who run them.

If those in authority refuse to prosecute criminals we'll be seeing more and more crimes like this in Boston. Places like San Fransisco, Portland Oregon, Chicago, New York to name just a few have been forced to surrender their cities to criminals. Forced by the corrupt and liberal politicians who run them.
Funny that shit doesn't happen around here where just about everyone carries a gun.

Is there any rhyme or reason to how they target victims? Are they looking for a type of car, or just a target of opportunity?

This happened Thursday.

In my case, target of opportunity most likely. Although I was driving an 06 Acura TL and we all know that thieves love Hondas so maybe that had something to do with it. I feel like it's hard to carefully plan and scope out a victim for a carjacking in traffic, they're probably all opportunistic with a bias towards certain makes and models. Just guessing here.

And that's why they make snapback hats...

1642355538476.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom