• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NY to Ma Transfer

Buddy of mine wants to sell me a Bushmaster XM-15 E2s, he bought in 2001. solid stock(not folding or Telescoping) no bayonet mount no flash suppressor. So besides the removable Magazine and pistol grip and being Pre 2016 Ma.Ban it should be ok in Ma. ? He is upper NY. Can We do the FFL transfer for it?

Thanks

If you "fix" the threaded barrel nothing is illegal about it .................but if you are asking this question no FFL will transfer it for you

If you "fix" the threaded barrel nothing is illegal about it .................but if you are asking this question no FFL will transfer it for you
I doubt that this gun has a threaded barrel. I have that exact model, DOB 1998 and it has a plain barrel, no threading or extension of any sort.

Most FFLs won't transfer it for fear of Adolph Healey, but you might find one or more in the Mill at Littleton that can help with a work-around to the AG BS.

I doubt that this gun has a threaded barrel. I have that exact model, DOB 1998 and it has a plain barrel, no threading or extension of any sort.

Most FFLs won't transfer it for fear of Adolph Healey, but you might find one or more in the Mill at Littleton that can help with a work-around to the AG BS.
Well that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom