NY Times ridiculed for using shotgun shell photo to promote article attacking AR-15s: ‘This is hysterical’

Reptile

NES Member

The New York Times has frequently attacked guns and the Second Amendment​

While attacking America’s "toxic gun culture," the New York Times appeared to have inadvertently used the wrong photo while referring to AR-15s, as many Twitter users pointed out over the weekend.

The paper’s editorial board published an op-ed on Saturday titled "America’s Toxic Gun Culture," claiming that the prevalence of AR-15s among "right-wing" figures is causing a rise in political violence.

"The AR-15 has also become a potent talisman for right-wing politicians and many of their voters. That’s a particularly disturbing trend at a time when violent political rhetoric and actual political violence in the United States are rising," the New York Times editorial board wrote.

Continues...

I believe there is an AR patterned Shotgun from Turkey.

Just like my Saiga 12 is a Shotgun with an AK Pattern.

Malodave

The paper’s editorial board published an op-ed on Saturday titled "America’s Toxic Gun Culture," claiming that the prevalence of AR-15s among "right-wing" figures is causing a rise in political violence.
But of course according to the left, any "political violence" is only attributed to the right and any time a left-wing actor engages in violence it is totally apolitical.

I think you need to divide the numbers of magazines by the number of clips then multiply by how many of those things that go up you have

Seriously tho...they want the guns. They ain't gonna get'em!

Back
Top Bottom