• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NY Sheriffs ignoring SAFE Act plus more

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Interesting read. Covers NY and other areas of the country under Sheriff's control.

This is the best part quote I've heard from a law man, well, ever!

One of the poster sheriffs, if you will, of the off-putting gun laws is Wicomico County, Maryland Sheriff Mike Lewis.

“State police and highway patrol get their orders from the governor,” Lewis said. “I get my orders from the citizens in this county.”

Lewis fashions himself as a last man standing sentinel, guarding the rights of the people within his community and vowing a “civil war” if the federal government oversteps their ground when it comes to gun law enforcement.

“I made a vow and a commitment that as long as I’m the sheriff of this county I will not allow the federal government to come in here and strip my law-abiding citizens of the right to bear arms,” Lewis told NBC News. “If they attempt to do that it will be an all-out civil war. Because I will stand toe-to-toe with my people.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/she...iffs-at-odds-with-gun-laws-back-2nd-amendment

One of the poster sheriffs, if you will, of the off-putting gun laws is Wicomico County, Maryland Sheriff Mike Lewis.

“State police and highway patrol get their orders from the governor,” Lewis said. “I get my orders from the citizens in this county.”

Lewis fashions himself as a last man standing sentinel, guarding the rights of the people within his community and vowing a “civil war” if the federal government oversteps their ground when it comes to gun law enforcement.

“I made a vow and a commitment that as long as I’m the sheriff of this county I will not allow the federal government to come in here and strip my law-abiding citizens of the right to bear arms,” Lewis told NBC News. “If they attempt to do that it will be an all-out civil war. Because I will stand toe-to-toe with my people.”

Compare that to MA MCOPA, who shot down the "Katrina Bill":

GOAL Files Bill to Prevent Gun Confiscations During a State of Emergency

Mass Katrina Bill Needs Your Help

MA Katrina Bill

MA Police Chiefs blocking 'Katrina' legislation

New "Katrina" Bill Filed

Response from MA Senator Donnelly regarding Katrina Bill

Katrina Bill?

(Moderator: The above should all be merged into a "Katrina Bill Megathread")

Back
Top Bottom