• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NY Senate passes 'landmark' gun control laws

I'm literally losing sleep over this one. The thought that similar legislation could pass in MA is making me sick.

You lose sleep, they win. That's what they want, is for you to live in fear of your own shadow.

-Mike

Reading some of the posts on some of the NY forums it seems they are more concerned about staying legal than anything else.
How do you pin a mag?
I just ordered a ten rounder , should I cancel and get the seven?
Can I sell my AR right now?

Reading some of the posts on some of the NY forums it seems they are more concerned about staying legal than anything else.

People planning any real course of action aren't going to write about it on a msg board. If they were serious to begin with they wouldn't live under the old draconian gun laws that were shit before this bill was even passed. "You took my 30 rounders and gave me 10! If you take just three more bullets out of my mags I swear I'm gonna get real mad!"

Honestly, a lot of people are upset that they're being disarmed because now how will they defend their freedom when the government tries to disarm them... I think I just divided by zero.

I don't know how to feel about this... this is the line in the sand for me; but I'm not a NY resident... but it is way too damn far... do I just sit around, giving money to others to fight this until these jack wagons finally come for me?

Then again, the existence of a legal avenue of rectification would be a better alternative. Is this even close to constitutional based upon the prior SCOTUS rulings regarding bans?

A NY man gets beat down with baseball bats & tire irons last night yet they want to ban mags holding more than 7 rounds. WTF!

Well, at least the media is getting more educated on the subject. Fox 25 was talking about banning high capacity clips, and for once they actually showed a clip!

I'm loving this list idea. You can't just wipe your ass with 2A and get away scot-free. Enter Beavis quote : "Burn burn, FIREEEE FIREEE."

I am actually pretty good at stalking people online and these moonbats are very easy to locate. But, they may have bodyguards armed with their buttplugs.

I'm considering NRA memberships for them. Call it my late Christmas present to them. Imagine the look when the membership envelope shows up. I wonder what car they'll put their sticker on?

Is this 7 round BS just for " assault rifles " or does it cover pistols and revolvers also. If it covers everything there are going to be a lot of handguns for sale too
Dave

Is this 7 round BS just for " assault rifles " or does it cover pistols and revolvers also. If it covers everything there are going to be a lot of handguns for sale too
Dave

It covers handguns. Just know that handgun you're excitedly buying for half it's value is just another mans Liberty.

God damn, I don't know what's worse... the politicians responsible for this bill, or the douchebags looking to profit from it.

the 7 round is for anything with a drop mag.Because if i heard it right in the bill yesterday,anything with 1 evil feature now is considered a "assault weapon".So my daughters 10/22 is now considered a "assault weapon" and can only be loaded with 7 rounds.[rofl]Oh ya,and ill have to register it ,hahahahahahaha,its a sad country we live in now people and its only gonna get worse.

the 7 round is for anything with a drop mag.Because if i heard it right in the bill yesterday,anything with 1 evil feature now is considered a "assault weapon".So my daughters 10/22 is now considered a "assault weapon" and can only be loaded with 7 rounds.[rofl]Oh ya,and ill have to register it ,hahahahahahaha,its a sad country we live in now people and its only gonna get worse.

Hilarious.

It covers handguns. Just know that handgun you're excitedly buying for half it's value is just another mans Liberty.

God damn, I don't know what's worse... the politicians responsible for this bill, or the douchebags looking to profit from it.

Not looking to profit from it, Just starting to wonder what state I'm going to be moving to in the future when this BS moves thru NE like a rash

Nothing our so called "leaders" ,Fed or State ,do would surprise me anymore.Its all about political agenda and doesnt matter how they do it.

We are dealing with the most corrupt administration during the past 250 years. Every promise has broken on taxes, the economy, government transparancy and gun control has been broken to date. Any yet he still got elected by the narrow minded twits that thought and argued that Romney was no better. The man is a divider and he has done well with it and has done so with the full support of the media in this country.

This is the same administration that allowed smuggeled guns into Mexico where thousands have died.
This is the same leader that opposed increasing the debt as a senator
This is the same administration that failed in so many things and yet here we are today!

The only thing I can say is atleast Romney had some class in opposition to this turd people helped get re-elected! [sad]

January 16, 2013
[Click here and type recipient’s address]
Dear Decision Makers:
I am writing you on behalf of the citizens from State of New York, as I am sure you are aware New York has recently enacted some of the most restrictive and ill conceived legislation in the name of safety. Unfortunately very few of the measure will result in safety especially with regards to firearms restrictions such as 7 round magazines and background checks on ammunition purchases.
I am writing in the hopes that you will take action on behalf of those law abiding citizens that will be prevented from exercising their second amendment rights as our founding fathers had envisioned them. You can help by doing some, all or any of these suggestions as well as any other options you feel would support your customers in this time of need.
1. Refuse to sell your products to any city or state government or official in New York or the country for that matter. I know that government contracts can be very lucrative but I guarantee that your steadfastness to the citizens of New York and this great country will be rewarded in the long run through customer loyalty
2. If you have any facilities in the State of New York move to a State that respects the rights of individuals to keep and bear arms for the protection of their families, state and country
Sincerely,
[Click here and type your name]
First Draft, can I get some editing and input here? I plan on mailing these to as many businesses that I can in the country that are even remotely firearms related, maybe if law enforcement cannot purchase body armor they may change their tune in what they support for laws

i've been watching some of the other responses from other senators that voted for this bill on youtube.
ruben diaz says multiple times he doesn't believe the bill will do anything and that "its the mind. not the weapon..." yet he still voted IN FAVOR OF IT!
http://youtu.be/SFC92PcHRxI if anyone cares enough to waste two more minutes of their life. i was just dumbfounded by this, and I'm sure he's not the only one. Just unbelievable.

They vote to keep their jobs, nothing more nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom