NY Gun Drive...seems like a Trojan horse to me...

Brin747

NES Member
Searched but didn't see this posted already. So some policitian in NY (Shocking) is trying to get citizens to "donate" firearms to be sent to aid Ukraine. But he's not really sure if he can actually send them, and says:

"We will collect them," he added. "President Biden, you get them there."

Who the heck would be dumb enough to fall for this?

Blakeman seems legit, for a politician. Not sure what he's doing in NY. But, is there such a thing as a "legal gun owner" in NY?

What a stupid idea. Trying to look like he is executing this innovative idea and then in the same breath acknowledging he can't get it done.

It will be like the gun amnesty here there will be some old pump actions and no name revolvers

Searched but didn't see this posted already. So some policitian in NY (Shocking) is trying to get citizens to "donate" firearms to be sent to aid Ukraine. But he's not really sure if he can actually send them, and says:

"We will collect them," he added. "President Biden, you get them there."

Who the heck would be dumb enough to fall for this?

another clueless do good politician

This is f*cking retarded. We don't need to donate private arms, we have a government spending 100s of billions on weapons and dumping them all over the world.

More virtue signaling, disguised gun grabbing Bullshit.

All government members of NATO have large stockpiles of small arms warehoused for distribution to any country they feel is in need......NATO member or not.

I'm trying to understand the logistics of this idea, you get a bunch of ARs all to different specs, a few shot guns, bolt actions, all with different ammo and probably different build qualities and ship em over and hope they don't get some poor slob killed?

Gonna fed for the

I think that it is a simple way to tug at the heart-strings and gather a lot of guns to send to the shredder once they get an official "no way" answer from Fed gov't on exporting the guns to the Ukraine. I'm sure that it will be a lot more successful than the "buy-backs" that they have run in the past.

Back
Top Bottom