• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NY - Customer (Off-Duty Cop) Shot, Shoots 2 Armed Robbers

A heroic off-duty Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority cop got into a Wild West-style shootout yesterday with four armed thugs who tried to rob a Brooklyn auto-body shop -- blasting two of the suspects, authorities said.

Officer Anthony Pressly, 39, was shot in the shoulder during the gun battle, but was not seriously wounded, law-enforcement sources said.

>snip<

The bloody skirmish began at around 8:30 p.m. inside the DSG Auto Repair on Albany Avenue near Atlantic Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

The thugs barged in and announced a robbery, ordered Pressly and the three civilians in the shop to lie on the ground.....

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...yn_thugs_zWaH5e0PldqdGbxaGhZpCP#ixzz1JnOeO4BA

Just from the short clip the OP posted:

...heroic...Wild West-style shootout...armed thugs...blasting...gun battle...bloody skirmish....

I don't suppose there's any chance that the author of the article has a snowballs chance in hell of actually reporting the news. Journalistic sensationalism is now the norm.[thinking]

Just from the short clip the OP posted:

...heroic...Wild West-style shootout...armed thugs...blasting...gun battle...bloody skirmish....

I don't suppose there's any chance that the author of the article has a snowballs chance in hell of actually reporting the news. Journalistic sensationalism is now the norm.[thinking]

That's all I saw when I read it too. Pathetic.

Glad the bad guys got their's.

Back
Top Bottom