• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Number of Gitmo prisoners on hunger strike doubles

Of course what the writer doesn't say is that as illegal combatants, these people are subject to military tribunal and execution under the Geneva Convention. They meet none of the four criteria for being recognized as legal combatants.

Gary

Of course what the writer doesn't say is that as illegal combatants, these people are subject to military tribunal and execution under the Geneva Convention. They meet none of the four criteria for being recognized as legal combatants.

Gary

Gary

if death is what they desire so they can proceed to the afterlife to recieve their rewards then i say we initiate Operation Walt Disney.
we put all prisoners on ice and never allow them to pass on thus denying them their ethereal bobbles and virgins.
Terrorist purgatory [twisted] . We put them all in little stainless steel tubes and let them linger on in a semi living state in our very own underground storage facility carved beneath a salt mine somewhere for a few millenia.
[!]
if only :D

if death is what they desire so they can proceed to the afterlife to recieve their rewards then i say we initiate Operation Walt Disney.
we put all prisoners on ice and never allow them to pass on thus denying them their ethereal bobbles and virgins.
Terrorist purgatory [twisted] . We put them all in little stainless steel tubes and let them linger on in a semi living state in our very own underground storage facility carved beneath a salt mine somewhere for a few millenia.
[!]

[!]

I say we help them die, but in a way that is in direct opposition of them gaining 'eternal life with 42 virgins.' I mean, the thing the fear the most is an eternity in hell. So, start making sure they see it that way.

I mean, you can't make people talk if they are looking for death as the path to ultimate reward. Got to make death the path to eternal damnation.

I wish they'd hire me to talk with them. Yes, Amnesty International will pitch a fit, but I can probably get them to sing like canaries. Though, I'd need to brush up on Islam to make sure I'm doing things right.

I say we help them die, but in a way that is in direct opposition of them gaining 'eternal life with 42 virgins.' I mean, the thing the fear the most is an eternity in hell. So, start making sure they see it that way.

I mean, you can't make people talk if they are looking for death as the path to ultimate reward. Got to make death the path to eternal damnation.

I wish they'd hire me to talk with them. Yes, Amnesty International will pitch a fit, but I can probably get them to sing like canaries. Though, I'd need to brush up on Islam to make sure I'm doing things right.

This is bull!!! I think these people should be released!!!!

From around twenty thousand feet, that oughta do it! [shock]

Back
Top Bottom