• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nuclear weapons facilities and selling LSD...what could go wrong

Just caught this sub article on a nuclear safety failure: "In 2007, a B-52 Stratofortress took off from Minot mistakenly loaded with six nuclear-armed AGM-129 cruise missiles and flew across the country to Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana. In 2014, a nuclear safety inspections cheating scandalat Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana embroiled scores of missileers and officers, and in 2016, investigators busted an LSD drug ring at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming." Air Force Times

I’m frankly amazed we’re still here
We won’t be for much longer. Technology is advancing at a crazy pace and people are somehow getting dumber at a similar pace.

I’d be shocked if we were here 100 years from now, but sooner or later we are doomed. I’m not even being sarcastic, it’s just a matter of time until someone figures out how to make an antimatter bomb or something equally retarded and kills us all while testing it.

Imagine how bad Covid could have been had the chinks succeeded in making it more lethal before Wang tracked it out on his shoes or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom