• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NSSF file suit against Healy for insane gun law.

Now I remember, I've seen the NSSF's logo on Bud's Gunshop site a thousand times.

Well, I guess someone is willing to stand up for the rights of people in the Commiewealth of Marxichusetts.

As an aside, GOAL is not able to file suits, they are a lobbying org. This is not their job, thats why they aren't doing it.

As an aside, GOAL is not able to file suits, they are a lobbying org. This is not their job, thats why they aren't doing it.

I believe COMM2A are the lawsuit-filers.

I'm not sure which is which, but it is like the NRA and NRA-ILA I think the NRA does the suing and ILA does the lobbying.

GOAL is perfectly able to file law suits if they so chose. They're generally not 'in that business', but there's nothing stopping them.

The prohibition works the other way around. Because Comm2A is a 501(c)(3) public charity, they CANNOT participate in political activity like lobbying and endorsing candidates for public office.

GOAL is perfectly able to file law suits if they so chose. They're generally not 'in that business', but there's nothing stopping them.

The prohibition works the other way around. Because Comm2A is a 501(c)(3) public charity, they CANNOT participate in political activity like lobbying and endorsing candidates for public office.

Ok then, I was under the impression that as a lobbying org they were not able to.

Ok then, I was under the impression that as a lobbying org they were not able to.

Same here. I know that they were removed by the judge in the 1998 suit against the AG, with the claim that they had "no standing" . . . it was a suit to kill the AG Regs.

Back
Top Bottom