• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NSSF Expels Dick's Sporting Goods

giphy.gif

You walk into Dicks, and to the left they have the Lodge area, 2 whole rows of BB Gun and airsoft Assault Rifles, someone needs to take them to task, if they get rid of the real ones, they should get rid of the fake ones too. Smash up all that merchandise right in front of the suppliers eyes. Bastards.

sounds like NONE OF US will ever shop at Dick's again.
Exactly how does that work....have a sporting goods store the sportsmen refuse to shop at?

You walk into Dicks, and to the left they have the Lodge area, 2 whole rows of BB Gun and airsoft Assault Rifles, someone needs to take them to task, if they get rid of the real ones, they should get rid of the fake ones too. Smash up all that merchandise right in front of the suppliers eyes. Bastards.

Point it out to one or two of the more vegan moonbats; stand back and watch the fun.

That moment when you realize you went too far.
Oh well.
Like drgrant pointed out, firearms owners also tend to buy more than just guns and ammo.
And more of it since we actually use the stuff and wear it out.

Dicks losing gun sales won't hurt them,unfortunately.And all you guys saying you buy other stuff there like clothes and will never buy there again,I thought that you all never shopped at brick and mortar because "I love me some Amazon".

So basically,Dicks will be losing business they never had lol

Last edited:
The one near me seems to make enough money selling kayaks that'll get used once to support them year round. We lost our EMS recently so we're running out of places to get outdoors gear other than Walmart and Amazon.

Dicks losing gun sales won't hurt them,unfortunately.And all you guys saying you buy other stuff there like clothes and will never buy there again,I thought that you all never shopped at brick and mortar because "I love me some Amazon".

So basically,Dicks will be losing business they never had lol

so we will not shop at Dicks again, either at a store or online....for ANYTHING.
and anyone that we can bend their ear....we will convince them also to not buy ANYTHING at dicks.

Hey, a lot of time you are searching for something online....lets say a fish finder sonar....google steers you to Dicks. Well now instead of reading the page, we will just recoil in horror and click away to another vendor.

Its just a simple jingle to remember

Dicks...are DICKS!

Here's a Google Map from Dick's in Nashua to Pete's Gun and Tackle in Hudson, NINE minutes away. No, I'm not affiliated, but I've bought a fair amount of stuff at Pete's. No handguns because I live in MA, but a lot of powder, reloading stuff, ammo, etc. So if you went to Dick's for "gun/tackle stuff" Pete's is right down the road. And they tend to know their shit too:)

Google Maps

So you can't find outdoor gear?? Kittery Trading Post, Natick Outdoor Store, Bears Den Fly Fishing, Old Town Canoe factory store (Ocean State Job Lot sells Kayaks too) and my favorite Holliston Firearms. Is anyone old enough to remember before Bass Pro, Cabelas, Dicks or Walmart people got along fine without them and so will you.

So you can't find outdoor gear?? Kittery Trading Post, Natick Outdoor Store, Bears Den Fly Fishing, Old Town Canoe factory store (Ocean State Job Lot sells Kayaks too) and my favorite Holliston Firearms. Is anyone old enough to remember before Bass Pro, Cabelas, Dicks or Walmart people got along fine without them and so will you.
Lou hortons in Framingham !

Need to get an 18 year old to go in and try to buy a firearm. When refused, file a lawsuit against dicks. If a bakery has to serve a gay couple, dicks has to serve 18 year olds.

Here's a Google Map from Dick's in Nashua to Pete's Gun and Tackle in Hudson, NINE minutes away. No, I'm not affiliated, but I've bought a fair amount of stuff at Pete's. No handguns because I live in MA, but a lot of powder, reloading stuff, ammo, etc. So if you went to Dick's for "gun/tackle stuff" Pete's is right down the road. And they tend to know their shit too:)

Google Maps

Pete’s is a very cool store. Very retro sort of 1950’s. Nice staff. I discovered it while exploring the area when we had the condo in Lowell for the wife’s job.

Used to enjoy stopping into Dick's just before the pilgrammage to Maine for deer week for $ 2-300 worth of crap I didn't need and didn't use.
Guess I'll have a little more money for cider and pies at Smed's from now on.

Motivated by the OPs post, I called dicks customer service line today.

I let them know I had two teenagers actively engaged in team sports. And that they previously got about $500-$1000 of my money every year (depending on how quickly my kids grew that year). But due to their change in firearms policy, I could not conscientiously do business with them anymore.

I offered my dicks customer number so they could verify my purchase history, but they declined taking it.

If you are bored this weekend...and equally outraged... ‭1 (877) 846-9997‬. Option #4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom