• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA's first concealed carry fashion show

Reptile

NES Member
Fashion with a BANG: How to carry your gun with style at the NRA's first concealed carry fashion show
The National Rifle Association put on a concealed carry fashion show Friday night in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Models displayed offerings from 30 companies who make purses and gun holsters designed for quick access
Only some media organizations were allowed in to cover the fashion show, the NRA said on their blog
The organization has recently come under fire for a series of videos released that critics say incite violence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4825020/A-US-fashion-bang-carrying-guns-style.html

We've come a long way from the time when the NRA would not even acknowledge that a handgun goes in a holster.

"Critics say". **** them. The left and anti-da are the only ones inciting violence these days.

Amanda Suffecool, and family, are very well known in the Ruger collecting world. They teach and have a radio show. She is active on many gun forums.

https://www.agirlandagun.org/amanda-suffecool-goes-firearms-education/
“I was taught to shoot by my dad. I stopped when I got married and got busy. I finally took it up again in 2004 around the time I was 40,” explains Amanda Suffecool. Then she went full bore on it. “I’m kind of wired for it,” she laughs. “I’m an all-in sort of girl.”

Full bore is an understatement. Suffecool is now the Director of the nonprofit REALIZE Firearms Awareness Coalition (REALIZEfac.com), which offers free seminars to churches, teens, women, etc., a concealed carry instructor (Targething Firearms Training) and a radio talk show host (Eye on the Target Radio).

However, she explains that it started as a slow transition. She is an engineer by trade and was working at a plant that restructured. “I was without a job for the first time since I was 16,” she says. While talking about it with her brother, Rob Campbell, he said if he could do any job he wanted it would be opening a business that teaches all about concealed carry. “I told him there was no money in that. So I created a business plan to prove it to him. Except when I got done, I said, ‘Oh, this does make sense.’ So we opened a school with eight trainers teaching concealed carry. Then we opened a gun shop. Then we were asked to talk on the radio as ‘experts’ and did monthly one-hour talk shows. We’re now doing five hours a week,” she laughs.

much more at the links in the article.

I guess most NES'ers are out of luck. I didn't see any CC options for guys with extra large "middles." LOL

How would anyone even know?
It could have been one big lie.
I mean, Concealed Carry Fashion Show?
The whole thing sounds like one big contradiction.

Back
Top Bottom