NRA Women on Target Event 9/14

Sent a text out to the women in my neighborhood that do not have LTCs with the info. I know a group of women in the hood took this class together at Fin Fur & Feather many years ago, it was great for them.

Edit: as I understand it, this program is far and above the standard MA LTC course. Especially with the time spent on range with different firearms.

Just in case anyone's S.O. is on the fence, my wife and her friends LOVED Women On Target. Word of warning that your firearms budget will likely increase...

thanks guys.. must've missed these while I was on vacation.. Just bumping this thread.. we're starting to fill up spots so if you know someone who's interested, I suggest getting the registration in sooner rather than later..

my wife was on the fence until I urged her to take this class at Auburn Sportsman club... at about 2pm I got a text from her saying "can we join a club".. :)

This is essentially a class for Women interested in getting an LTC & the certificate is good in MA for licensing purposes.

not all WOT events include the BFSC class. It's not a requirement of the program as the different states' requirements vary. The event on 9/14 INCLUDES the certificate required for a MA LTC.

not all WOT events include the BFSC class. It's not a requirement of the program as the different states' requirements vary. The event on 9/14 INCLUDES the certificate required for a MA LTC.

I didn't realize that! Thanks for letting me know.

our first WOT event went well. Had 18 women. Overall, group wasn't all that adventurous with trying more than the 22 or 9mm.. but hey.. given that most were completely new, I'd consider it a great day.. If you know anyone that attended, I hope their feedback is good.

Back
Top Bottom