NRA Targets Anti-gun Dems

They need to publicly go after both reps and dems antis.. And conversely, praise dems and reps pro 2a.
They need to make this a non partisan issue.

They need to publicly go after both reps and dems antis.. And conversely, praise dems and reps pro 2a.
They need to make this a non partisan issue.

They need to start with the worst of the worst. It sounds like they are going to do that. If I had to choose where to spend money it would be against an anti gun democrat 1st.

They need to start with the worst of the worst. It sounds like they are going to do that. If I had to choose where to spend money it would be against an anti gun democrat 1st.

Not necessarily. To publicly go after a Rino anti would take a LOT of wind out of the sails of the antis associating NRA as being 100% rep. And again, a very public backing/ endorsing of a pro 2A dem would go very far as well.

There are a lot of Dem Fudds, that need to be energized and realize this is beyond a partisan battle.

So you want to give the House to the Dems so they can guarantee passage of all their anti-gun bills? Think strategy.

You talk like all republicans are innocent and have never voted against 2A. I will give the house to whomever is pro 2a, and whom i feel will protect my 2a rights to the fullest, I don't care if their from another Universe.

Eh. Go after the anti-gun Dems. Then go after the anti-gun Repubs. I know the NRA usually gives a free pass if you're name ends with a "(R)" but they need to start taking them to task too.

Back
Top Bottom