NRA Shield WH Petition

You say that like it means something...

Do any of the WH petitions mean anything? No they don't, other than they indicate a response will be made to petitions past the 25k mark. Granted the response is/will be a big FU, but it will get the elitists talking. Personally I couldn't care less if the WH puts an end to the BS online petitions.

If it means so little you could have ignored the thread rather than respond thus giving future readers more responses to page through.

Do any of the WH petitions mean anything? No they don't, other than they indicate a response will be made to petitions past the 25k mark. Granted the response is/will be a big FU, but it will get the elitists talking. Personally I couldn't care less if the WH puts an end to the BS online petitions.

If it means so little you could have ignored the thread rather than respond thus giving future readers more responses to page through.

You're right they all don't mean anything... Obama made his response to all the gun related petitions, even the pro-2a petitions were responded with the same message as the anti-2a petitions. I'm pretty sure we all heard about that response. And since I'm the only one who has responded at all to your thread, you could thank me for bumping it a few times!

Back
Top Bottom