NRA response to Obama's SOTU

"Oh those crazy old NRA guys. They are so out of touch. Why can't they be reasonable?"

These are my predicted media responses to the NRA's response.

Wait, you didn't hear... NRA members aparently kill children. I didn't know that was part of the doctine, did you guys get the memo? I don't feel comfortable killing folks for no good reason. See this picture, the sign says it is so.

hc-pictures-march-for-change-20130214-004.jpg

Wait, you didn't hear... NRA members aparently kill children. I didn't know that was part of the doctine, did you guys get the memo? I don't feel comfortable killing folks for no good reason. See this picture, the sign says it is so.

View attachment 54897

I like the "Ban All High Capacity Ammunition" sign in the back. Group buy for some high-capacity ammo? [rolleyes]

I like the "Ban All High Capacity Ammunition" sign in the back. Group buy for some high-capacity ammo? [rolleyes]

That mut be the new Bullet in a bullet I hear about shoots another bullet when it gets near to target. Free box of 50 if you buy a shoulder thing that goes up!

View attachment 54897
Look at all the sheep that will hide in the corner and wait for someone else to come protect the children they love so much PATHETIC.

Next anti rally, someone needs to go with a sign that says "Ban all high capacity magazine clip bullets with shoulder barrel shrouds that go up" and see how many anti's agree with you.

Hopefully Lapierre comes out with a strong response to the SOTU, the standing ovation for gun control wasn't the response I wanted.

I'm afraid that Wayne LaPierre is gonna flub it up again. He just ain't an orator.

I agree. They need to put some the members who can speak. A mix of male and female of all ethnicities.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

I liked it. The message I received was "They said it was for the children. They showed you the families of some children. It's not about the children." Translation: "Emotion. Emotion. Fact." Emily Miller summed it up about the same here...

Last edited by a moderator:
i actualy think LaPierre is doing a decent job, and his lack of emotion may be just the contrast needed to counteract the histrionics of the libs. Having said that, I do agree it would be to our benefit to have a wide range of ethnicities and both genders speaking to the defense of 2A.

This was a good response. He stayed on track. The reasoning was sound. Everyone should send this to all their anti acquaintances and ask them to keep an open mind. Make this and every other good pro 2A piece go viral. That is how we all help do our part.

His response was ok. The problem that Wayne has is when he has to move from his own talking points. He does not do well in an impromtu interview or when being confronted by opposing rhetoric. In those cases another spokesperson should be chosen to reoresent the NRA viewpoints.

Back
Top Bottom