NRA Reportedly $10.8 Million in Debt, Cutting Spending

This whole thing was a combination of corruption & complacency in the NRA's leadership and Bloomberg's minions. Though I don't think Bloomberg realizing how badly this going to backfire. All that money flowing ineffectively into the NRA is now going to flow into more effective Pro-2A groups. They strike down an old sick man only to have his young fit children rise up seeking vengeance.

This whole thing was a combination of corruption & complacency in the NRA's leadership and Bloomberg's minions. Though I don't think Bloomberg realizing how badly this going to backfire. All that money flowing ineffectively into the NRA is now going to flow into more effective Pro-2A groups. They strike down an old sick man only to have his young fit children rise up seeking vengeance.

As much as i hate Shitberg I don't think he has much to do with this.. the NRA has been an animated, rotting corpse for quite awhile now....

Soooo. . . . . . we think that Wayne is spending all the $ on himself???

Seriously????

$10 million.

You know stuff ebbs and flows. Just like gun sales, NRA memberships dip when people THINK that life is AOK. I'm curious what the revenue picture looked like more than the expense one over the last 3 years.

Keep in mind those reporting these items are NOT friends of the NRA. Be careful who you listen to. The Washington Post. Seriously.
EXACTLY!

I'll renew once he's gone and not a minute sooner.
He sent a letter to Jill and I, saying that only he stands between our 2A rights and the dark forces who want to eliminate them. Jill tore up the letter, inserted it into the postage paid business return envelope they provided (instead of the check they wanted!) and mailed it back. Those dumb saps paid for the postage! Jill said that if they try it again, she might return the envelope with some of our little kitten's "gifts" inside!

Back
Top Bottom