• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA Personal Protection in the Home Instructor Training 7/24/10

scouter-rick

Training Counselor
NES Member
The NRA PPIH Instructor Training is meant for those who hold a current NRA Basic Pistol Instructor rating.

Cost for the session is $150 and includes a lecture and Q/A with a local PD detective who is very 2A friendly and covers the subject of what to expect from the Police response if you are involved in a self defense shooting in your home.

PM for details or to sign up.

The course will be held in Kingston, MA.

Last edited:
I'd like to extend a hearty thank you to rick for this course. I had to leave after the lunch because of a problem with one of our horses, damnit to hell.

That speaker you had, Detective Steve...My God, that was so awesome. He gave me, and I reckon' most of us students in the class, a LOT to think about. Is he for rent? lol!

Anyhoo, for anyone who wishes to get some really great ideas and feedback regarding PPIH, rick's course is the way to go, especially if he has Dt. Steve there as the guest speaker.

Great perspective from an experienced LEO, and he's funny too.

Just awesome. Thanks again rick, I hope you have another class soon so I can finish the second half.

P.S. According to the vet, the big horse that was bleeding and limping was kicked by the smaller horse in some sort of scrabble. He got an antibiotic shot and a small bandage, and he should be right as rain in a few days he says. He showed me the rear foot of the smaller horse that kicked him...There was hair and flesh wedged in between the hoof and the shoe...BLAHHH! Gross.

This was a great course, especially considering Rick donates the proceeds to the Boy Scouts shooting program.

Abigail is an amazing fourteen year-old and what a great job Rick has done raising another shooting advocate.

Back
Top Bottom