• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA on Meet The Press

Man, I really wish they'd bring David Keene in for this stuff. Or even Chris Cox. The sheeple public has a case of Wayne LaPierre fatigue.

I like to see him calmly state guns are not dangerous, these are (hold up fists), then beat gregory's a$$. Few are bigger weasels than that monkey faced gregory. I hate that chimp.

The monkey did a sit down family style with a victims mother. Softball after softball and the mom was clueless. Why did aids start with monkey's and skip gregory? I hope he dies painfully.

i emailed Gregory about the brain washed dipsh^t Bloombush woman. see if i get

a reply

[rofl] The one that he sat down with in the cozy area? That is Sandy Philips. Her daughter was killed by a shooter in the Aurora movie theater who passed a background NICS check and purchased all his guns legally. Then he violated the 'no gun zone' which that movie theater was and risked that to attempt to murder anyone he could. Yeah, she wants background checks because.....wait for it.... we need to do something and they will help. The Va Tech shooter passed a background check, ditto Az shooter, Aurora, DC, etc. I don't think she said much or anything about AR's or 30 round mags.

[rofl] The one that he sat down with in the cozy area? That is Sandy Philips. Her daughter was killed by a shooter in the Aurora movie theater who passed a background NICS check and purchased all his guns legally. Then he violated the 'no gun zone' which that movie theater was and risked that to attempt to murder anyone he could. Yeah, she wants background checks because.....wait for it.... we need to do something and they will help. The Va Tech shooter passed a background check, ditto Az shooter, Aurora, DC, etc. I don't think she said much or anything about AR's or 30 round mags.

I know I love how people where using the aurora shooting as a reason why we need smaller mags because his gun jammed. But even if you have a 2 round limit if it jams it jams that has very little to do with round limit. Clearing a jam for someone who is not trained to do it fast is absolutely not the same thing as changing a mag out for another one even if the person isn't "trained".

Back
Top Bottom