• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA News Special Report From Ginny Simone | "The Wrong House"

Has some weight to it when a actual officer says "we cant get to you in time"

The time line on the story was a little off, at first i had no clue how his ppk became his glock, thought he must be a magician

He shot the first guy with his Walther, but the in the yard, raised his Glock to fire? Maybe just getting multiple product placements in...

Ex-cop gets a bye from local PD. How about a Citizen-Citizen story, not an ExCop-Citizen story. Or a Former Security Guard-Citizen story. Or a Retired Military-Citizen story. The liberal media always uses these stories to re-confirm that sure, "Special Citizens" might have guns, but not just ordinary, honest, law-abiding Citizen-Citizens. The liberal-left would arm Illegal Alien-Non-Citizens before they would permit Joe American the right to keep and bear arms.

We have to be protected by the "Special Citizens", until the Military takes on that role, now that Posse Comitatus is dead...

Last edited:
FYI,
The antigun senator in Colorado ,Evie Hudak, resigned today.
ggboy

"Calling the decision "difficult," Hudak said she decided to resign to protect the new gun control legislation."

NOT a good thing. Getting the recall done would have been MUCH better.

If it was any one of us we would be arrested and prosecuted. The threat was over when they turned and fled. He would not have been in danger of being run over if he had stayed in his house.

Don't get me wrong, when someone enters your house to do you harm you should be able to do what he did. In reality you or I would of been in trouble had we done exactly the same as this person.

...Ex-cop gets a bye from local PD. How about a Citizen-Citizen story, not an ExCop-Citizen story. Or ...

I thought the same, but I think the reporter was searching for a Maryland example as the story was really about Maryland laws and out-of-touch politicians.

In Maryland, "Castle Doctrine does not exist by statute but rather only by case law". That said I think this story should have been appended.
US Air Force Tech Sgt. Matt Pinkerton shot an intruder in his home on September 13th just before 2am, and is being charged with 2nd degree murder
http://bulletsfirst.net/2013/11/08/...-2am-gets-charged-murder/#RFkwpei0DGY9I7aW.99

My 2 cents,

"Calling the decision "difficult," Hudak said she decided to resign to protect the new gun control legislation."

It's just delaying what's coming. The 2014 elections are going to be a blood bath there.
Gov. Hickenlooper and a few more of the commies there are up then and there's no ducking out for them then.
Now if we can just get the ball rolling in the rest of the country..

Her appointed replacement will be another D.

Says he has a Walther PPK, holding a Beretta 92 or 96FS while inside the house in the beginning, then holding a Glock outside, THEN "Throws the Walther onto the stairs which was empty" ... that gun had rosewood colored grips, which looked like a 1911... So much fail in that story.

Sorry, but that story was more sensationalized than regular media reports on TV. All the flashing around, inconsistencies, etc.

Is Colorado planning another recall?
I have heard that they are going to submit the signatures anyways in case Hudak pulls a fast one
and recinds her resignation. Funny , her own people seemed to have forced her to resign...ahh, what loyalty!
ggboy

Lots of people outing themselves in this thread so far. You sure can tell who is from MA too.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom