• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nra membership...

So I paid for my membership in January the 1st, I still have not receivers my bass pro gift card, or my membership or any magazine... Any one else been waiting four months for their stuff?

I did but I would rather see the NRA use the money to fight this shit storm that's upon us... I would sell the free gifts and donate the cash to comm2a or goal.... Just sayin...

I just got my card like a week ago. They told me it would take about 6 weeks and that was about 6 weeks ago. Probably get the mag soon. They also sent me 2 nifty decals.....one went right on my front door for my neighbors to see and one went in the rear window of my car. I never heard about any bass pro shops gift card....wish I had. Give them a call and ask them.....you might get quicker results than asking here.

It took a little less than 2 months for me to get the membership info, etc. Still waiting on the free range bag though.

I said no to the mags and the free hat. I picked the option to have all the money used to fight the fight, even though they ignore MA anyway.

HSC requires NRA membership, but I would have preferred if they required GOAL membership. At least GOAL is a MA-based organization trying to help us out.

I'd rather they hadn't thrown AK owners under the bus about 20+ years ago. That's when they lost me. Didn't work so well, other than the gov't backing off their M1's and ARs until recently. (And, yes, I own M1's and ARs too, along with a lot of other nice peaceful firearms)

Still waiting on the bass pro card, joined in jan. called NRA back a couple of weeks ago, got bounced around to several people who "would definitely be able to help me", none of whom did, before they just dropped my call. Half hour on the phone. Sucks. If they put as much work into service as they do sending me stuff to give more, be a life member, buy this insurance or that insurance, etc. I'd be happier.

Ron

Back
Top Bottom