NRA membership price differences Mobile vs Desktop?

fshalor

NES Member
Good morning,

Decided it was time to re-up my NRA Membership, which expired a few years ago. Clicked through to "NRA Membership - Why You Should Join" on my phone and prices were $100/5years, $30/year.

Figured they had a promotion going on, since I didn't think it was that cheap ($150 / 5 was in my mind). Opened laptop to purchase and the price on the desktop version was... $140/5years.

Not sure if it was a glitch or a mobile promo, but well, I clicked the button anyway and checked out on my phone. Sure enough, $100. Verified by email and CC statement.

So if you're thinking of re-upping or joining, check both mobile and desktop sites.

Since I'm not a complete d*ck, I'm going to donate the other $40 I thought I was going to have to pay to comm2a (even though I'm not in MA any more. )

Since I'm not a complete d*ck, I'm going to donate the other $40 I thought I was going to have to pay to comm2a (even though I'm not in MA any more. )

Good morning, and thank you for this. So many make excuses for not joining at all and not donating to other gun rights support organizations. Everyone should be so responsible.

... So if you're thinking of re-upping or joining, check both mobile and desktop sites.

You might also want to try calling and speaking to an NRA salesperson. When I renewed a couple of years ago I looked into the life membership which was listed on the website as $1500, but after speaking with them directly, I purchased it for only $500. I hope to be around for another 30+ years so for me it made more sense to get the lifetime membership.

Just clicked in from my iPad, $40 1 year, $75 two, $100 three, $140five. Might have fixed it.

Mobil = Young
Desktop (running Win2K, but misses Windows98, truthfully Win95) = Old

Mobil > Desktop = Built in Senior Citizen Discount

I'm an NRA recruiter can offer the following prices:
Regular and discount
One-Year ($40) - $30
Three-Year ($100) - $85
Five-Year ($140) - $100
Life ($1,500) - $600
Distinguished Life ($750) - $500
Junior Life ($750) - $500
IM if interested