NRA instructor

Hi my name is Brett Harrington, I'm looking to become a certified NRA home safety instructor. I'm looking for a class around the south shore MA area to become an instructor. If anyone has any info on this please let me know. I've been to NRA's site but there is nothing around my area at all. Closest lass is Springfield MA and that is over 2 hours away from me. Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to hearing from someone about this and attending an upcoming class

Brett,

You can't do better than Scouter-Rick (on the South Shore) or Jon Green (GOAL - Northboro) as far as the quality of the instructor (actually they are Training Counselors)!

You just missed one of Rick's classes by a couple of weeks (he runs them in Taunton, Mansfield or Kingston), you should send him a PM to find out when he's running another class.

Here's his sub-forum:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/forums/188-Scouter-Rick-s-shooting-sports

Hi my name is Brett Harrington, I'm looking to become a certified NRA home safety instructor. I'm looking for a class around the south shore MA area to become an instructor. If anyone has any info on this please let me know. I've been to NRA's site but there is nothing around my area at all. Closest lass is Springfield MA and that is over 2 hours away from me. Thanks for your time, I'm looking forward to hearing from someone about this and attending an upcoming class

Search for NES user Scouter-Rick

Brett,
As Sam said, Rick is very good. PM him here and he can help you out. He regularly holds classes in Kingston and Mansfield.

Back
Top Bottom